Brashard didn’t travel with team (Commits to SMU)

Advertisement
He hasn’t been practicing so of course he’s not playing . I’ve hinted at this a couple times in my thread. If he hits the portal watch Ole Miss or UL. No decision last I heard .

Ya there's just not really a way for him to exist on the team if Restrepo is staying...

Advertisement
Neither Ray Ray or Carr have done it in college. Ray Ray looks like he weighs 150lbs.
Could say that about the majority of the 23 class and about every college football player at some point.

Smith was at best our fourth receiver. Has zero wiggle, is a sloppy route runner, and gets dumb penalties. There’s a reason he wasn’t getting much burn

He’s very replaceable

Advertisement
dont think anyone is saying it's not a loss but this is free agency man

the demand (NIL $$) outweighs the talent gap to the next man up

yeah breshard showed ability, but he also showed absolute incompetence with two of the worst timed unsportsmanlike penalties of the year. he's great but it's less of a loss than jacolby or x would have been and less of a loss than colbie because colbie was the only dude on the roster capable of what he brought to the table.

Washington and ray ray are unproven but there's not reason to believe that they, or chris johnson jr, couldn't fill similar role as breshard if given the chance
They fulfilled the sit on bench with him while we struggled to score role quite well so far... so you may be on to something....

Could say that about the majority of the 23 class and about every college football player at some point.

Smith was at best our fourth receiver. Has zero wiggle, is a sloppy route runner, and gets dumb penalties. There’s a reason he wasn’t getting much burn

He’s very replaceable
Put CJ in that wildcat spot with say Ray Ray or Robbie in motion and look out. Speed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back