brandon powell

3/4 are nothing more then a girl at your dive bar in Miami/Broward area that at the end of the night you take home for a hit it and split it. Tennessee is the hottest girl in that dive bar, in a crowded place you wouldn't look twice till it was time to settle.

No one is calling any of them super models...but if you're saying they aren't ****able (especially Tenn), you're either Derek Jeter or ***...

I've ****ed worse so I'm not saying that but if that's the best the schools got to offer you, **** that I will stay home and **** just as good or better.

Those 4 girls aren't the best any of those schools have to offer. Miami is filled with chicks from Tennessee, Mississippi and Georgia. The perk being that in Miami they can dress in bikinis year round. What Miami REALLY has to offer is the Latinas that can suck a mango through a straw.

Advertisement
When he first committed to Miami he tweeted that he was hoping Cook came to Miami.
Real talk, we are disrespecting a top rb/cb/wr/kr/pr prospect that we're lucky to have to so my bad B.Powell got love for you kid and can't wait for you to put on for your city!!!!!

Exactly, it will suck if we lose him over cook. Then watch cook also go somewhere else

Advertisement
The real funny thing is, those 4 girls wouldn't give most of the smucks in here the time of day, lol.
Why the **** is this thread 6 pages of ppl arguing about which of the 4 average looking chicks they would ****? As far as the ACTUAL topic being Powell...Really hope the kid sticks. Seems to be a great all around football player and will contribute whatever position he ends up at.

Too many lame attempts at jokes in these threads. It would be different if any of it was funny, but it ain't. Ponderous.

Advertisement
Attempt #3 at discussing Brandon Powell:

Someone on Canestime said they spoke to Powell while he was in Knoxville. The conversation supposedly went like this:

Porster: "Hows your trip going?"

Powell: "Man it's cold as **** up here."

Perhaps kids taking visits during a major national ice storm isnt the best recruiting tool for these schools. :)

Attempt #3 at discussing Brandon Powell:

Someone on Canestime said they spoke to Powell while he was in Knoxville. The conversation supposedly went like this:

Porster: "Hows your trip going?"

Powell: "Man it's cold as **** up here."

Perhaps kids taking visits during a major national ice storm isnt the best recruiting tool for these schools. :)

I would also like to add that he tweeted this:

Brandon Powell#⃣4⃣ ‏@_Powellbp4 41m
Can't wait to get back in Florida

maxresdefault15-640x360.jpg

Too many lame attempts at jokes in these threads. It would be different if any of it was funny, but it ain't. Ponderous.

Yeah, it kind of reminds me of the first time I listened to Howard Stern....that was like 30 years ago.
These cats think their stuff is funny, if not original.
I wish they would that junk to another site.

Advertisement
Not to **** on everyone when we're down, but the latest Rivals update doesn't seem to peachy with our stud back from Broward. Seems like BP is not too thrilled about the new interest in others and lack of interest in him, which sucks because I think he is a very good player.

Nebraska Remaining In Picture for Rivals For Rivals 250 RB Powell
-Could be another twist in Brandon Powell recruitment
-The Rivals250 four-star all-purpose back committed to Tennessee in June then flipped to Miami in August. He has taken official visits to Nebraska, West Virginia and Tennessee as a soft verbal to Miami and he says he's closing in on making a final announcement soon
-Says the Huskers are very much in it
-Nebraska coaches visited him last week. They were the first coaching staff to come see him.
Powell visited Nebraska in September and was impressed by the Huskers coaches latest visit.
The last turn in Powell's recruitment could be to Nebraska, which had appeared to be out of the picture following his official visit to Lincoln. However, Powell says the Huskers are very much in the running to secure his commitment and they've impressed him with recent visits by their coaching staff.
"Nebraska Coach Tim Beck, Coach Ron Brown, and Coach Bo Pelini stopped by today to come see me," Powell said. "It went really good. That was the first head coach to come down so far to see me. That showed a lot of respect and that they really want me.
-"With Nebraska, they've been on me ever since I first committed to Tennessee a long time ago and since I've committed to Miami they still haven't given up on me. They're still coming after me hard and that's why I have a lot of interest in Nebraska right now."
-Coaches tell him he reminds them of current Husker Ameer Abdullah, who ran for over 1,500 yards this year
-Powell is technically committed to Miami but is still considering Nebraska and Tennessee after his visit there.
-Will make a final decision in the next few weeks since he is an EE
- On what it will take to get his commitment: "I've been paying attention to everything and everyone has pretty much been saying the same things," Powell said. "What I'm looking for now is the school that has been on me since day one and has been keeping it honest with me. The school that has been shooting me straight and telling me how it is with everything, not just the things that I might like to hear.They are all good schools and all of that," Powell said. "There are a lot of things I like with all three schools, but I'm just trying to play it out."

Take that how you will. I would hate to lose such a sick athlete and player to a team like Nebraska...it would be worse if he went to Tennessee, but that's for personal reasons. I guess we'll see

Link http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1585587

Advertisement
wow losing guys to alabam, F$U, etc. sucks...losing a guy Nebraska and Tennessee would really be pathetic

More S.FL drama. Instead of being happy we're trying to better the team by trying to flip guys like Cook and Jackson, the S. FL babies are sad that they're not getting enough attention from mommy.

Advertisement
Back