That's his only tweet about it.

Advertisement
Brandon Powell#⃣4⃣ @_Powellbp4
Follow
Back in Tennessee tomorrow ! #Vols
6:41 AM - 5 Dec 2013

Must've gotten whiff of Dalvin Cook?

Advertisement
Free Trip. The visit was planned before this Cook fiasco jumped off. I remember reading that he told the Tenn mods that he was taking the trip out of respect to Butch since he was still recruiting him hard even after he decommitted. He will be back on campus next weekend.

Last edited:
Cook can't play WR or DB. Powell can. Its obvious Cook is a top target but DO NOT sleep on Brandon Powell

Advertisement
Powell is an excellent, proven athlete....and he's from south Florida.....dude is a stud

Why would you trade him for anyone ? We need him as much as any other recruit. He is an elite SoFla football player. We need him.

Advertisement
Cook is going to play RB. Has no desire for anything else. Can he play saftey? Sure. Will he? No

I want Powell badly. Jason Geathers type of player. Can do it all for you. Those are the kind of guys you need to compete for titles.

Powell is an excellent, proven athlete....and he's from south Florida.....dude is a stud

All around stud... He's one of my favorites!!! Good kid, really, really solid. An excellent player for our team! He will represent us well...!!!

Go canes!

Advertisement
Back