brandon powell

Advertisement
I dont know, maybe I'm the only one, but I think Tennessee is smoking hot. I'm out on all the others

Advertisement
Arkansas never met a chili fry she didn't like - PASS

Tennessee AKA stumpy legs - WOULD NOT HIT

Mississippi State looks like Mr Ed with a wig - Actually might hit..... nah **** naw

OLE Miss- Fat knees - NO THANKS

you wouldnt hit a chick because of her legs but will hit Mrs.ED? you must be g.ay

I would use Tennessees leg ike an ice cream cone on summer day in Miami and then kick Ole Miss out

She's maybe a 5/10 being generous.

I would smash Arkansas, she kinda thick, I like that and she ok lookin....Tennessee kinda cute, she will get it to, but Miss St. Look kinda drag queenish..lol..and Ole Miss she can just get her knees dirty..not really a smash type for me

I ain't turning down any of em...but I'm hittin Tennessee with more lumber than Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Advertisement
https://www.google.com/search?q=gir...ea2oBQ&ved=0CCkQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=731#imgdii=_
Here you go take your pick of anyone. Those four dogs couldn't stand in half the girls shadows down here.

Snookie is the first picture that pops up. Fail.

She is a complete jackass, but her now she looks better then all of them.

She doesn't look better than Tennessee

She does now look better then Tennessee but I remember who she once was so she loses points

5.jpeg

Hes gonna go nail some southern bells and be back with plenty of time to rep miami and sign with the canes aint worried

Mississippi State looks like Mr Ed with a wig - Actually might hit..... nah **** naw

you wouldnt hit a chick because of her legs but will hit Mrs.ED? you must be g.ay

I would use Tennessees leg ike an ice cream cone on summer day in Miami and then kick Ole Miss out

Wtf for little college white girls Arkansas and Tennessee are both 7s. Now those other two I would give them 5s to be generous

Wtf for little college white girls Arkansas and Tennessee are both 7s. Now those other two I would give them 5s to be generous

Well I guess if Connalingus Rice is your definition of a 10, then I guess Tennessee is a 7. You guys have the most bizarre standards.

3/4 are nothing more then a girl at your dive bar in Miami/Broward area that at the end of the night you take home for a hit it and split it. Tennessee is the hottest girl in that dive bar, in a crowded place you wouldn't look twice till it was time to settle.

Advertisement
Real talk, we are disrespecting a top rb/cb/wr/kr/pr prospect that we're lucky to have to so my bad B.Powell got love for you kid and can't wait for you to put on for your city!!!!!

Real talk, we are disrespecting a top rb/cb/wr/kr/pr prospect that we're lucky to have to so my bad B.Powell got love for you kid and can't wait for you to put on for your city!!!!!

Exactly, it will suck if we lose him over cook. Then watch cook also go somewhere else

3/4 are nothing more then a girl at your dive bar in Miami/Broward area that at the end of the night you take home for a hit it and split it. Tennessee is the hottest girl in that dive bar, in a crowded place you wouldn't look twice till it was time to settle.

No one is calling any of them super models...but if you're saying they aren't ****able (especially Tenn), you're either Derek Jeter or ***...

Advertisement

Exactly, it will suck if we lose him over cook. Then watch cook also go somewhere else

He's not leaving, **** he has better numbers then anybody down here so why would he be scared?

No one is calling any of them super models...but if you're saying they aren't ****able (especially Tenn), you're either Derek Jeter or ***...

I've ****ed worse so I'm not saying that but if that's the best the schools got to offer you, **** that I will stay home and **** just as good or better.

Why the **** is this thread 6 pages of ppl arguing about which of the 4 average looking chicks they would ****? As far as the ACTUAL topic being Powell...Really hope the kid sticks. Seems to be a great all around football player and will contribute whatever position he ends up at.

Advertisement
Back