Brandon Powell decommitment??

Advertisement
Michel committed in September. Wasn't an early enrollee like Powell? So how would Powell have been affected my Michel? Did they ask Powell to not be an early enrollee at all. Michel didn't even officially visit us so it wasn't like anyone thought a commit was imminent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This same guy said he also had to feed the fam. .....and that he had struggles or hard times no one else could understand or something...and that's why he was going to UF.

Can you really believe anything he says?

Advertisement
Honestly why does it matter?

That was two years ago.

Clearly he still is butt hurt about it if he's bringing it up in interviews.

Paperwork issues happen all the time. We had 1 year and couldn't solve the issue. Gators did it 1 day

Coach Golden made the mistake of trusting this young man. He tried to enrich Powell's life and the lives of UM fans by offering Powell a chance to attend a top 50 institution of higher learning.

Powell acted in an unsavory manner, but he's a kid, and you can't call yourself a refined gentleman and be hateful toward children. Accordingly, I wish him tremendous success. If he wins society wins.

Who cares, I even stopped paying attention to commits because they all decommit after they learn we suck as the season progresses.

Advertisement
Honestly why does it matter?

That was two years ago.

Clearly he still is butt hurt about it if he's bringing it up in interviews.

Two years ago or not it is one of the many recruiting mistakes this staff has done since Golden has taken over. Why dismiss it? Also, maybe he was asked a question about it?

Advertisement
Total b.s., talked to his dad about this last year. Florida was his dream school and offered late, it was a no brainer for him and NOTHING to do with the Canes or staff.

i thought FSU was his dream school? hes injured right now but hes gonna be a good one at UF.

The staff jerked a kid around and ended up getting burned at a position of need where they ended up with an underwhelming finish at that spot creating paper thin depth at said spot?

This could be said basically for every single Golden recruiting class.

Why does this even matter . I mean we had four of the top 20 running backs committed last year .

Advertisement
Back