Brandon Powell de-commits from Tennessee; commits to UM

View as article
Advertisement
50.gif

Powell's game will go to another level for spending a year around Duke...WOW this kid is one **** of a steal

He will only get faster and stronger in this program...

This staff just amazes me...Powell's best football is probably ahead of him...he has a high ceiling...Good pick up

Realistically, I would compare him to Dallas Crawford but with more speed, better vision, and more versatility. Basically a better version of DC

Advertisement
Deerfield Beach running back Brandon Powell decommitted from a two-month pledge to Tennessee Saturday afternoon. A few hours later, he was again committed.

This time, to the Miami Hurricanes.

As first reported by South Florida High School Sports, Powell committed to Miami Saturday night.

Powell is Miami's 26th verbal commit in the Class of 2014 and the 16th commitment from Palm Beach, Broward or Dade County.

Preseason top 25 college football coaches' poll

At five-foot-nine and 170 pounds with a 4.4 second 40-yard dash, Powell projected as a cornerback and slot receiver as well as a running back. Miami, unlike LSU and other schools, didn't recruit Powell as solely a cornerback prospect.

Hurlie Brown was Powell's main recruiter at Miami, with his recruitment of Powell heating up after the running back committed to Tennessee.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...ell-commits-to-miami-20130803,0,7321936.story

He is similar to Elder imo. Why do you think the staff wants him on offense and Corn at corner?

Advertisement
U guys with the remind u iff insert pro bowlers name. How bojt turn it down a notch.......dude is grooms 2.0

LMAO at guys talking about his "average burst" just because Aziz said it isn´t on Percy Harvin´s level. Kid is one of the most explosive HS players (Trabis Ward voice) in the nation, his burst is elite. At the 21s mark of the vid on page 1, he makes a sharp cut upfield and bursts thru 3 levels of defenders in the blink of an eye.

I guess Sonny´s weakness is his size. It just isn´t on Shaq´s level.

Last edited:
LMAO at guys talking about his "average burst" just because Aziz said it isn´t on Percy Harvin´s level. Kid is one of the most explosive HS players (Trabis Ward voice) in the nation, his burst is elite. At the 21s mark of the vid on page 1, he makes a sharp cut upfield and bursts thru 3 levels of defenders in the blink of an eye.

I guess Sonny´s weakness is his size. It just isn´t on Shaq´s level.

LULZZ! Well said...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Powell reminds me of Graig Cooper to a certain extent. If you want next level burst, see D. Cook.

If we get Powell, I think Berrios is out and vice- versa.

Powell reminds me of Graig Cooper to a certain extent. If you want next level burst, see D. Cook.

If we get Powell, I think Berrios is out and vice- versa.

i dont see how powell has any bearing whats so ever on berrios... two different type of players at different positions.

Advertisement
Back