2023 Brandon Innis - WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Another year, another whiff on the #1 WR in the country being in our area and us not getting him. Smh. ****. People can front all they want but this one stings. It would honestly take us getting JBrown, Robby, Ray Ray and Jean or HWilliams for me to feel good about missing out on Innis.

You have to lean OSU at this point because of their WR friendly offense, Hartline being an elite coach, and OSU taking his teammates. (Fletcher and probably ***an too)
Facts we got a goon in charge and still can't land him. Incredible to think man.....no excuses ever for me no matter who's the HC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fa ta we got a goon in charge and still can't land him. Incredible to think man.....no excuses ever for me no matter who's the HC.
Im not ready to go that far yet my brotha. Lol. I dont know if I blame Mario for this. But I agree this one stings if its true that we are on the outside looking in at the moment. Long way to go. Innis has said hes not deciding until Dec.

I can’t blame him or any WR for going to Ohio St….have you seen the guys they’ve produced? I mean ffs just last year, they had two top 15 draft picks and a third in Jameson Williams, who couldn’t get on the field in Columbus. Hartline might be the best WR coach in America, and it’s an extremely WR-friendly scheme.

JSN is going to be the best WR in the country this year too.

I agree - OSU and Hartline are developing a monster system at WR. I get him going there. We need to win before landing an Innis even though he is local.

Im not ready to go that far yet my brotha. Lol. I dont know if I blame Mario for this. But I agree this one stings if its true that we are on the outside looking in at the moment. Long way to go. Innis has said hes not deciding until Dec.
This is what the man was brought in for. Got to land these guys. I'm hoping by year 3 the relationships with the younger generation of talent is built. We should not be missing guys like this is his third cycle ....his third true cycle. This past cycle I don't count cause it was a salvage class.

Advertisement
Exactly! S. Florida kids have a completely different perception of Miami compared to national kids. For every blue chip recruit that looks down upon Miami in south Florida, there’s a National kid somewhere thinking, **** it would be dope to play for Miami.

It’s all about evaluations and development these first few years under Mario.

Yup! And out of 25 with transfers, there’s always kids in south florida or florida that will wanna play for Miami. What this staff is doing is finding out of state talent to stack the roster instead of praying for a miracle with certain kids, and then needing to take plan C kids. Getting Citizen and Moss was huge! Getting Carver today was also. It’s about talent!

Another year, another whiff on the #1 WR in the country being in our area and us not getting him. Smh. ****. People can front all they want but this one stings. It would honestly take us getting JBrown, Robby, Ray Ray and Jean or HWilliams for me to feel good about missing out on Innis.

You have to lean OSU at this point because of their WR friendly offense, Hartline being an elite coach, and OSU taking his teammates. (Fletcher and probably ***an too)
Getting 4/5 of those WR's you named may be exactly how it plays out

he has all powerful offenses as his choices and schools sending wrs to the leage pretty simple/.

If Mario has higher local wrs on the board..i question the board
Rivals just had the top plays of the tourney and guess who was the only kid with multiple top catches?

Advertisement
If Miami loses both Hykeem Williams and Inniss, with this staff recruiting them for en entire cycle, it will sting and there’s no question about it. Landing the 4 you mentioned would be a terrific haul but still you can’t deny losing the two would sting.
It would definitely sting. But I can easily see the four being Robby, Ray Ray, Jalen, and Keem.

Advertisement
This is what the man was brought in for. Got to land these guys. I'm hoping by year 3 the relationships with the younger generation of talent is built. We should not be missing guys like this is his third cycle ....his third true cycle. This past cycle I don't count cause it was a salvage class.
come on... you have to be realistic sometimes. IDC who the coach is - if a kid wants to leave florida he is going to go. period.

If Miami loses both Hykeem Williams and Inniss, with this staff recruiting them for en entire cycle, it will sting and there’s no question about it. Landing the 4 you mentioned would be a terrific haul but still you can’t deny losing the two would sting.
I get where ur coming from, but I'll tell you why ur wrong. Pulling 4 out of the Top 6 WRs in SFLA in THIS '23 class won't result in a sting....here's why...

Let's say they're ranked 1-6 in the state of Florida at WR. So we lose #1, #2, and land #3,#4,#5, and #6. 4 out of the top 6 WRs in South Florida in a historically deep FL WR class.

What are the chances that in college, #1 and #2 remain the best out of the Top 6? Odds are that at least 2 of the 3-6 group wind up on par with, if not better than AT LEAST 1 of the Top 2.

In normal situations there's a bit of a substantial drop-off from numbers 1 and say #5....but in this case we'd be talking about, let's say, Inniss vs Robby (I have Brown and Joseph as 3 and 4, with Jean as 6). Inniss is NICE, I mean the kid is filthy and I'd love for us to snag him....however, Robby isn't exactly your typical consolation prize (Bama is after this kid too).

come on... you have to be realistic sometimes. IDC who the coach is - if a kid wants to leave florida he is going to go. period.
Nah bruh if Saban or Kirby coached here kids won't leave that's how u have to think. Who the **** leaves sfla for a school in the boondocks? Your job is to convince kids to come or stay that is a gift. Kelly was going to leave Florida to until Mario came. I'm giving him a pass cause Mario hasn't worked on Innis for three years but eventually he has to land these type of kids.

H Williams is a different discussion than Innis. Just go back to page 1 of this 30-page thread. Saban has been recruiting this kid since he was in middle school and meanwhile Bama has been to the championship game pretty much every single year since.

Mario is an elite recruiter but with that handicap he’ll need lightning to strike to pull the kid away from Bama.

So in my mind it’s really the next 5 or 6 Mario should be battling for (without conceding an inch to Satan on Innis). And we’re going to land most of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back