Branden Jennings

Advertisement
Then your not looking at our commit list u must be mistaken our commit list with fsu!
What are you smoking today mane? Did you only ready the last line of the post lol. There’s not one UM LB commit rated anywhere near Jennings. He’s the consensus #2 LB in FL. Only a homer wearing inch thick rose’s would rather have the LBs we have committed over Jennings. If he wanted in, the staff would find room.

Brooks has been here 2yrs already if we go by what you say truefloridian then brooks would need to be a senior to be better then jennings!!...is that what your saying?
Huh? Brooks is ready. He was my breakout candidate this year as I’ve said in multiple posts. You’re not making any sense today.

Advertisement
What are you smoking today mane? Did you only ready the last line of the post lol. There’s not one UM LB commit rated anywhere near Jennings. He’s the consensus #2 LB in FL. Only a homer wearing inch thick rose’s would rather have the LBs we have committed over Jennings. If he wanted in, the staff would find room.
You might be right i haven't seen him play or any highlights!

You might be right i haven't seen him play or any highlights!
He’s a snot bubble supplier with enough speed to cover. I watched tape but haven’t seen him live. My boys in Duval (I grew up there) have and say he’s a beast.

Jennings is big for a 4-3 LB. He’d likely play MLB at UM. We’re recruiting DE’s that are smaller. His money position maybe a 3-4 OLB. Especially if he keeps growing. That could be factoring into to his decision, too. Who knows?

He’s a snot bubble supplier with enough speed to cover. I watched tape but haven’t seen him live. My boys in Duval (I grew up there) have and say he’s a beast.

Jennings is big for a 4-3 LB. He’d likely play MLB at UM. We’re recruiting DE’s that are smaller. His money position maybe a 3-4 OLB. Especially if he keeps growing. That could be factoring into to his decision, too. Who knows?
Even if he keeps growing we can covert him to de or stand up olb/de like phillips.

Advertisement
He is slow and can’t play in space. Many think he is a 3-4 olb or DE at the next level

Advertisement
He is slow and can’t play in space. Many think he is a 3-4 olb or DE at the next level
That’s not what tape shows or what I’ve heard as far as being slow or playing in space. I know the competition so the tape alone proves he ain’t slow. One of my Duval’s been saying he’s better than any Jag LB not named Jack right now. I’m not going there, but the guy saying that won an NC in college and was 1st team all Jax in HS. I agree his best position maybe 3-4 OLB as already mentioned. He’s a big dude already.
My point is if the kid wants to play MLB at UM...you let him. A big fast punishing MLB with good instincts is exactly what this defense could use. Someone to shed the blocks from uncontested OGs and lay the wood if the DTs miss the TFL.

Branden Jennings is a stud and there’s just no way we wouldn’t make space if he wanted in. Otherwise he goes somewhere in the SEC and goes to the NFL in 3 years.

Advertisement
That’s not what tape shows or what I’ve heard as far as being slow or playing in space. I know the competition so the tape alone proves he ain’t slow. One of my Duval’s been saying he’s better than any Jag LB not named Jack right now. I’m not going there, but the guy saying that won an NC in college and was 1st team all Jax in HS. I agree his best position maybe 3-4 OLB as already mentioned. He’s a big dude already.
My point is if the kid wants to play MLB at UM...you let him. A big fast punishing MLB with good instincts is exactly what this defense could use. Someone to shed the blocks from uncontested OGs and lay the wood if the DTs miss the TFL.
The tape definitely shows his lack of speed. Don’t know what film you seen but he doesn’t show speed and looks stiff.

Davis 6'1 240 and balling. Runs like a deer, elite pass rush skills, violent and physical at the Point of Attack when tackling should be great for us if we can hold onto him.

They only looking at the ratings and stars. Thomas Davis film screams big time potential. Boy looking like Denzel Perryman mixed with Bud Dupree in high school. Lol

Advertisement
Back