Bradley Kaaya

I would get so frustrated with Morris not hitting the check down in the flats. So many instances where they had open field to pick up a first down and he would throw an incomplete pass downfield. I also would get frustrated with Morris not stepping up in the pocket and instead rolling right. I don't remember a single pass he completed when he rolled out of the pocket. He rolled out of the pocket a lot too. I'm sure he is a good kid and I was and still will cheer for him but am happy it's someone else's opportunity here.

Advertisement
Just start him i don't care if he's a freshman. He has the potential to be great.

I'm in this boat. **** RWilliams

Really? "****" an amateur kid who is a student at the U and has done nothing but exceed most expectations so far? Really? What the **** is wrong with people?

disrespecting kids and players are becoming easier and easier to members here...

Because the people who run the site seem to think there is nothing wrong with it I guess.

Just start him i don't care if he's a freshman. He has the potential to be great.

I'm in this boat. **** RWilliams

Really? "****" an amateur kid who is a student at the U and has done nothing but exceed most expectations so far? Really? What the **** is wrong with people?

disrespecting kids and players are becoming easier and easier to members here...

Because the people who run the site seem to think there is nothing wrong with it I guess.

DMoney has another thread ciriticizing our fanbase about this; however, the lack of control in this particular recruiting board contradicts his perspective. I get the website was created for fans to speak freely on Miami Hurricane football, but there should be a line that should not be crossed and it starts with the kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back