Bradley Kaaya

If he was coming in early then I would be for starting him. Just redshirt him and let him prractice, practice practice and unleash him the following year like FSU did with Winston.

Advertisement
Kaaya looks like can be a great one, but he will redshirt. He is not a EE. Bernie redshirted. This kid will benefit from the shirt. The indications that Olsen has not are very disturbing. Williams clearly has insdie track for next year but I wanted Olsen closing on him hard. On the plus side, Williams is a good type of QB for Al's please don't hurt me defense. He does not have big arm, so he might check down more than once a game and actually hit a reciever less than 30 yards away. Big arm QBs what to throw long. I remeber with Vinny, 3 and 20 was a fairly easy conversion; 3 and 6 was a ****. If Olsen smokes out then Williams might be the best thing that can happen. Love Kaaya, but if his buddy comes along with him, the two and redshirt and practice with each other. That can make for a duo like we saw at TAM the last two years.

For those of us old enough to remember....Bernie was NO choir boy during his first year on campus. Many LATE nights at Monty's. Simpler times.

Just start him i don't care if he's a freshman. He has the potential to be great.

I'm in this boat. **** RWilliams

Really? "****" an amateur kid who is a student at the U and has done nothing but exceed most expectations so far? Really? What the **** is wrong with people?

disrespecting kids and players are becoming easier and easier to members here...

Similar to Crash Davis, Kaaya will be able to dazzle his teammates with his "I have been to a National Championship game before" story on bus rides.

Advertisement
Does anyone know of any QB who started as a true freshman in any BCS program without being an EE?

I find it a little hard for him to do this in such a short amount of time and just wondering how many guys have done it before him.

**** my message getting deleted. I'm calling Olsen out for being a ***** and rooting on FSU. **** that.

Kaaya already above him on the depth chart for that.

Feel better? Cause i bet Olsen can give two fvcks about you or your post! Im willing to bet anything you wouldnt even say that to his face if you met him. You the type that'd be star struck ask him for a photo and a autograph and tell him you hope he wins the QB job next year. Most likely shed a slow rolling tear off your right cheek and call him "Baby Jesus" as he finish autographing your girl flat chested **** :ibisroflmao:!!!!

Does anyone know of any QB who started as a true freshman in any BCS program without being an EE?

I find it a little hard for him to do this in such a short amount of time and just wondering how many guys have done it before him.

Texas Tech had a walk on frosh start this year.

**** my message getting deleted. I'm calling Olsen out for being a ***** and rooting on FSU. **** that.

Feel better? Cause i bet Olsen can give two fvcks about you or your post! Im willing to bet anything you wouldnt even say that to his face if you met him. You the type that'd be star struck ask him for a photo and a autograph and tell him you hope he wins the QB job next year. Most likely shed a slow rolling tear off your right cheek and call him "Baby Jesus" as he finish autographing your girl flat chested **** :ibisroflmao:!!!!

I'd rather ask him for one of his 30 bracelets he wears and ask if he wants to go smoke later.

Advertisement

I'd rather ask him for one of his 30 bracelets he wears and ask if he wants to go smoke later.

Would you call him a ***** to his face though cause he rooted for FSU (which im willing to bet it was because their in the ACC and tired of hearing about the mighty SEC)?

At the QB position, no EE = redshirt, IMO. BUT, let him battle it out with Williams and Olsen in the Summer.

Love how everyone is completely writing off Malik Rosier who will be here this spring.

Yes he is not as highly rated as Kaaya and Olsen, but I'm sure he is coming in with the intent on winning the QB position just as much as Kaaya and probably a little more than Olsen if the reports of his laziness are true.

He also adds another element to his game that no other QB on our roster presents.

I'm not saying he will win it out, just don't write off Malik Rosier, kid will be here early, has a great arm and tons of athleticism for a QB.

I would not be surprised to see a certain package of plays made for him at QB even as a freshman to utilize his athleticism, and add a spark to our offense next season.

Advertisement
Love how everyone is completely writing off Malik Rosier who will be here this spring.

Yes he is not as highly rated as Kaaya and Olsen, but I'm sure he is coming in with the intent on winning the QB position just as much as Kaaya and probably a little more than Olsen if the reports of his laziness are true.

He also adds another element to his game that no other QB on our roster presents.

I'm not saying he will win it out, just don't write off Malik Rosier, kid will be here early, has a great arm and tons of athleticism for a QB.

I would not be surprised to see a certain package of plays made for him at QB even as a freshman to utilize his athleticism, and add a spark to our offense next season.

Dude, everyone of Kaaya cheerleaders are casting off every QB that is either on the roster now, or plans to be. The current guys just don't have the talent, or just don't work hard enough, and Rosier is from Alabama, not Cali.

The great Kaaya who was never heard of prior to the great Goldy/staff discovered him. Who only got offers from local schools late in the game. Is the next coming of Johnny Football, and Jameis Winston, and all other QB's that are here when he arrives should just part like the red sea, cause the guru's who live 2000 mile from Kaaya have anointed him the next great one.

I'm already on record but I'll go ahead and restate my prediction in this thread:

Brad Kaaya = 1 redshirt year, 3 years as a starting QB, then leaves for the NFL after his RS-Jr year.*

*assumes that he actually signs with UM.

TBH, my post was supposed to include him as one that can battle it out, I just forgot to type it. Was gonna add Crow too for the lulz

Advertisement
**** my message getting deleted. I'm calling Olsen out for being a **** and rooting on FSU. **** that.

:rollcanes::cigar:

Agree with Oblivion.

Im a HUGE Kaaya fan, but I think you are all sleeping on RW. Kid doesnt have a big arm, but he's smart. Supposedly knows the offense up and down. I think he's going to come in a surprise next year. He's going to move the offense, get the ball in the hands of our play makers, and make smart decisions, and end up a good QB for us. I forsee a Scott Covington type season for him.

Honestly how hard is it to throw a bubble screen to Stacy Coley every play? :p

Honestly how hard is it to throw a bubble screen to Stacy Coley every play? :p

DERP HUH?

th

Advertisement
Back