Bradley Jennings

people talked about his groin, but in the second scrimmage the injury tent was 20 feet from me and he was icing his left knee and was in pain. did not appear to be a groin issue.

This is what happens when you don’t recruit well #s wise. An injury or 2 and you’re screwed.

Needed to take 3 last year along with Huff and Brooks and 1 the year before.

avax

Sophmore
Is this more severe than once thought? Or just late reporting
All, please don't take this as something happened, I was asking if this is for real, if anyone else had heard something.

@KingLew88

Freshman
Knew we was dumb for not going for more LBs in the last class. You imagine the chaos if Shaq and Pickney had left. OMG

DBC

Recruit
people talked about his groin, but in the second scrimmage the injury tent was 20 feet from me and he was icing his left knee and was in pain. did not appear to be a groin issue.
It wasen’t “people” saying it, but the head coach himself.

Barry Jackson reporting Manny said Jennings will not be ready for fall camp (along with Steed, which we already knew).

Anybody else wanna tell me he pulled his groin and he's fine?

rokulika

Fold the Program
6 healthy LBs heading into camp

Quarterman
Pinckney
McCloud
Joyner
Brooks
Huff

6 healthy LBs heading into camp

Quarterman
Pinckney
McCloud
Joyner
Brooks
Huff
Weren't you the guy saying the RB depth is bad because Cam only had 30 touches last year?

But having half your depth chart be guys who have contributed 0.0 is fine?

And if you were just stating the depth chart without having an opinion one way or the other, I apologize. But I took this like you're saying everything is roses. It's certainly not if one of those top 3 kids gets a hangnail.

Mklein13

Avid Hockey and 16” Softball Fan
Banned
Anything on Wilder? If Steed, Wilder, and Jennings are out for a significant amount of time, the staff really fucked up not getting an immediate eligible LB.

Anything on Wilder? If Steed, Wilder, and Jennings are out for a significant amount of time, the staff really fucked up not getting an immediate eligible LB.
He said the decision on Wilder's future has not been made.

I'd be absolutely shocked if he played football again. I'm not counting on him ever playing a snap here. It's a neck injury, it's 2019, and we just had 2 kids go through essentially this same thing. Gotta plan for him not playing and it'll be a bonus if he does.

rokulika

Fold the Program
Weren't you the guy saying the RB depth is bad because Cam only had 30 touches last year?

But having half your depth chart be guys who have contributed 0.0 is fine?

And if you were just stating the depth chart without having an opinion one way or the other, I apologize. But I took this like you're saying everything is roses. It's certainly not if one of those top 3 kids gets a hangnail.
I honestly was just reciting the depth chart. It's a damn shame what's happened to that unit.

Recruiting has been good enough. You can't fault Manny for these injuries imo.

I honestly was just reciting the depth chart. It's a damn shame what's happened to that unit.

Recruiting has been good enough. You can't fault Manny for these injuries imo.
Gotcha.

I disagree on the recruiting, I think it could've and should've been better. But regardless, we are where we are now, and I agree, it's tough to fault someone for having 2 kids from the same class never contribute solely because of injuries. Shitty luck.

Mklein13

Avid Hockey and 16” Softball Fan
Banned
He said the decision on Wilder's future has not been made.

I'd be absolutely shocked if he played football again. I'm not counting on him ever playing a snap here. It's a neck injury, it's 2019, and we just had 2 kids go through essentially this same thing. Gotta plan for him not playing and it'll be a bonus if he does.
Man they shouldn’t have settled on 2 lbs or you take those 2 and get a transfer who could play right away. I just want our depth issues to be resolved in the Manny regime.

Ecush

Jo is Roy William’s Woman
Linebacker depth is critical for special teams as well. It will effect our coverage units.

brock

All-American
Need to move one of the bigger safeties to will linebacker imo