Bradley Jennings Jr. is CBd to Miami

Advertisement
Not arguing but you said chip on his shoulder to make your point in relation to where he lives. How do you know Jennings isn't ultra competitive? His dad was a beast at carol city and FSU. May have rubbed off on him. Kid has very nice frame and is an explosive hitter. Plus it sounds like he really wants to be here if he appears willing to turn down his fathers alma mater.

Advertisement
Kid is Ordinary. We can find better in S. Fla. that will come with a chip on his shoulder.

So zip code differences mean he is less likely to have a chip on his shoulder? Interesting.

You said that. Why go elsewhere to get what is available at home.

Newsflash: There are better players in other parts of the state

Stop making yourself look stupid. Again, "Why go elsewhere to get what is available at home."

Not arguing but you said chip on his shoulder to make your point in relation to where he lives. How do you know Jennings isn't ultra competitive? His dad was a beast at carol city and FSU. May have rubbed off on him. Kid has very nice frame and is an explosive hitter. Plus it sounds like he really wants to be here if he appears willing to turn down his fathers alma mater.

If he wanted to be here, he would not have committed to FSU. I don't have anything against the kid. S.Fla is loaded with his skill set. So, why go elsewhere? ***an is a better talent IMO.

Kid is Ordinary. We can find better in S. Fla. that will come with a chip on his shoulder.

So zip code differences mean he is less likely to have a chip on his shoulder? Interesting.

Stop making yourself look stupid. Again, "Why go elsewhere to get what is available at home."

Because there is better elsewhere.....hope you are smart enough to understand that

Advertisement

Because there is better elsewhere.....hope you are smart enough to understand that

Stop making yourself look stupid.

Stop making yourself look stupid.

You first

This might just be Richt flexing on FSU showing them he can even take legacies from them if he wants to. Same reason dudes run out of the room dragging their womens with them when I enter. I've proven repeatedly that I'll take their womens from them any time I want.

This might just be Richt flexing on FSU showing them he can even take legacies from them if he wants to. Same reason dudes run out of the room dragging their womens with them when I enter. I've proven repeatedly that I'll take their womens from them any time I want.

LOL

Advertisement
Not sure what these other guys mean but this kids appears to be legit. Saw him at Paradise and his film is for real.. Rivals Spotlight: Bradley Jennings | Watch the video - Yahoo Sports

Love how 95% have such a dedicated and knowledgeable opinion, but have never saw the kid play. If this staff has decided to put the effort into flipping him, which is a tad bit harder than recruiting an uncommitted kid, then I'm gonna trust their judgement. In this clip he was going to get em and downhill fast. No doubt the kid can ball.

Bradley Jennings from FSU? Christ...first Stanford Samuels and now this?!

**** I'm old.

are you sure they were women? was that you on the news at target?

Advertisement
Not sure what these other guys mean but this kids appears to be legit. Saw him at Paradise and his film is for real.. Rivals Spotlight: Bradley Jennings | Watch the video - Yahoo Sports

Yeah, can't lie, not sure of the competition he's facing; but, that spotlight on him looked real good. He seems to be a missile when he sees the ball. He also looks to get off of blocks really good.

Again, these are highlights and I'm not sure of the competition, but everything he hit went bavkwards, so that's a good sign to me.

FWIW, Jennings plays the highest level of competition there is in the First Coast area, not SoFla but an excellent brand in comparison to many areas nationwide. Most of the "studs" in that area could thrive if they played down in the tri-county, for anyone even thinking of a dumb assed rebuttal, look no further than our current LB depth chart. From what I remember, Sandalwood keeps a traditionally strong program, my Duval/Clay/St. Aug area people lemme know if I'm right. IIRC they lost State to the West waaaaaay back in the day and they had that Walker kid who's the top clown on the D-line for the clown school up north. Furthermore, I remember the kid's dad & he was a ******' KILLER. He was one of those CC guys that everyone knows woulda been Canes if it weren't for the real cloud of '95-'97. You know that core of guys that the Holes owe every bit of their football relevance besides Primetime, The Bandit, Faarooq, Stickem, & Crab Legs. It didn't get no more 305 than Senior holding down the middle of those powerhouse CC defenses. His tape shows me that he's got the genes & his interviews tell me his dad has instilled the Dade mentality within him. Sign his *** up...

I like him. Pairs well with our man Steed. Jennings has similar tackling fundamentals, he wraps up. Steed is more of a natural moving in the box, but he's more of a natural finding the ball and shedding blocks than 99% of the LB's in America. The one thing that really stood out to me was his blitzing. Looked to have great timing on his blitz assignments. As mentioned earlier, I think by Mr. Steed, Manny plans on blitzing a lot and that would make Jennings a good fit schematically. Some LB's are great at blitzing, others can't help but run into anything in front of them. Jennings in the former.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back