Bradley Jennings Jr. is CBd to Miami

Advertisement
Julio Derosier has Jennings film and he doesn't plan on giving it back anytime soon.

Not sure what these other guys mean but this kids appears to be legit. Saw him at Paradise and his film is for real.. Rivals Spotlight: Bradley Jennings | Watch the video - Yahoo Sports

Yeah, can't lie, not sure of the competition he's facing; but, that spotlight on him looked real good. He seems to be a missile when he sees the ball. He also looks to get off of blocks really good.

Again, these are highlights and I'm not sure of the competition, but everything he hit went bavkwards, so that's a good sign to me.

Advertisement
After watching that spotlight, I can see why Manny wants him. Manny says he will be doing a lot of blitzing and he wants kids that aren't scared to hit. Jennings film looks good and if he flips then I can see him being a good LB in Manny's scheme!!!

Not sure what these other guys mean but this kids appears to be legit. Saw him at Paradise and his film is for real.. Rivals Spotlight: Bradley Jennings | Watch the video - Yahoo Sports

Yeah, can't lie, not sure of the competition he's facing; but, that spotlight on him looked real good. He seems to be a missile when he sees the ball. He also looks to get off of blocks really good.

Again, these are highlights and I'm not sure of the competition, but everything he hit went bavkwards, so that's a good sign to me.

That says a lot. Football is still a game of physics. Guys that make a forward running blocker or ball carrier go backwards consistently have an innate ability that can't be taught.

Advertisement
Bradley Jennings Jr is No.44 in gray at MLB
[video=youtube;fZjL9vf86uM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZjL9vf86uM[/video]
Pass....Who is that running the ball for Sandlewood. He is nice. A Wayne Gallman type.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That says a lot. Football is still a game of physics. Guys that make a forward running blocker or ball carrier go backwards consistently have an innate ability that can't be taught.

This I agree w 100%. It's kind of like Khalil Mack...every time he hit someone they went backwards. He got a 2 star ranking b/c they based it upon the competition he played against, and he didn't camp...well, needless to say, he's the best LB in the NFL right now.

Advertisement
all i know is his dad would bring the thunder...and kill guys....he seems to have that from that film....

seems to be a scheme fit.....this staff like the last staff wont recruit 190pd line backers...Wukder this spring was 195 tops and 6'0=6'1. I like his game...but dang...we got cbs bigger than him..

there are better backers in dade.

not going after ***an is a mistake.

Bradley Fanelon Jennings (born December 2, 1977) is a former American football linebacker. He played college football at Florida State.

A native of Miami, Jennings attended Carol City High School, where he was a first-team Class 6A linebacker as a senior. Jennings led the Chiefs in tackles and had a dominating performance in the 1996 state championship win over Tampa Hillsborough.[1] He was rated as the No. 3 linebacker in Florida by the Florida Times-Union, and selected FSU over Auburn and West Virginia.

Manny was a GA 1998-1999. No doubt he knows Jennings senior. Kid may have been conceived in 99.

Advertisement
Kid is Ordinary. We can find better in S. Fla. that will come with a chip on his shoulder.

Advertisement
Back