Bradley Jennings Jr. is CBd to Miami

Advertisement
I'm cool with it...this staff wants faster OLBs....take him and Shannon Reid as OLB and Steed as a ILB and the depth issue is resolved at LB

Advertisement
Most of yawl said samething about Pinckney this mans a baller yawl will see hope we can get him.

I haven't seen enough of him to make a clear judgement.

I didn't pay too close attention him at camp but I'd say he's about 6-2, 215

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say 6'0" from what I saw at Paradise camp.

What's your opinion of him in person ?

He was just a guy at the camp. I would rather the staff focus on trying to flip Miller from UF. This is also strictly based on what I saw at the camp in shorts. I have not seen his highlight so maybe he is just not a camp guy!!!

That seems to be the consensus on Jennings. Don't understand putting so much time into him when there are better LBs locally. Doesn't make sense.

Im in N.Fla so I cant honestly evaluate him against S.Fl kids but do we think FSU took him just cause of his Dad?? There only so much you can see in shirts and shorts from a LB I trust staff evals..

Advertisement
Strange but there's little out there. I searched on HUDL and didn't find any highlights. Youtube has one play with him in 1:1s at the Rivals camp. Anyone got film on him?

Most of yawl said samething about Pinckney this mans a baller yawl will see hope we can get him.

I don't remember many hating on Pinckney....Mccloud was my favorite but I loved all three FR Lb's. Just like Steed this year. All those guys jump off the screen.

I understand some can't judge fairly unless there's 4-5 stars beside the name. But those guys were all no brainers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last edited:

Who the **** didn't love Pinckney??

Same people who hated Njoku.

The people who hated on Njoku were mostly star whores. Anybody who couldn't see that coming was blinded by stars. Gets that size don't move, jump and run like that.

I don't care where you're from.
Look out for our NJ, TE coming this year...Haskins will be the new beast next year...

Who the **** didn't love Pinckney??

Same people who hated Njoku.

The people who hated on Njoku were mostly star whores. Anybody who couldn't see that coming was blinded by stars. Kids that size don't move, jump and run like that.

I don't care where you're from.

Indeed. He needed no additional evidence than his tape and "high jump national champion". Stars were irrelevant.

Advertisement
Strange but there's little out there. I searched on HUDL and didn't find any highlights. Youtube has one play with him in 1:1s at the Rivals camp. Anyone got film on him?

Admittedly I haven't watched his tape. Would love to.

Bradley Jennings Jr is No.44 in gray at MLB
[video=youtube;fZjL9vf86uM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZjL9vf86uM[/video]

Advertisement
Back