Brad unlikely to play Saturday!

Am I the only oerson that don't even think Kayaa has a concussion?. I saw the hit and saw his reaction after..an I instantly didn't think he was concussed considering the anger he showed on the sideline. When I had a slight concussion I definitely wasn't moving around like him or knowledgable enough to react the way he did..kind of had this glazed reaction.

But this "technology" we have is so advance they can see concussions in the future. Honestly I just thought they tried to save him for the coastal run and the beating Clemson would give. Now I think they figure they can beat duke without him..rosier looked bad against Clemson..excited to see him this week because this is make or break for him as far as chances go

Advertisement
Somehow I get the feeling if AG was still coaching, he'd be playing. Could be wrong.

A 2 man rush left our QB concussed. If I'm Alex Gall I would be ashamed of myself.

Gall getting most of the hate for it but Kc McDermott got beat pretty bad on that play.

McDermott got beat to the inside..where he should have help but gall, Linder, the other guard were on the inside blocking ghost. He had no help at all...I don't even know what fall was looking at before he came to help. Our guards have done it all year to..330 pd dudes that can't even help on a pass pro..watch what opposing teams guards do to our dts on double teams I mean straight kill them..we don't even get guys on the ground

I know that, Gall screwed up. But at the end of the day our LT should be owning that play. They share responsibility... but just saying I've seen everyone trashing Gall but not really saying anything about McDermott.

Advertisement
Maybe this week we can actually use zone read and qb designed runs instead of dropping a dual threat guy back every play. At least give the kid a chance out there .

Who is behind Rosier? Vincent Testaverde? Yeah, I'm not sure that exposing the backup QB by running him is such a good idea. Bring in another TE and a FB, line up in the I, and try to run it down their throats. If we can't do that against Duke, we're ****ed anyway.

So you'd rather him sit in the pocket behind a bad ol? Your injury odds are far higher , at least on designed runs you see what's in front of you and can prepare for impact . His strength is his legs, use them. Not sitting him in the pocket as a sitting duck, getting blasted by unblocked DL with a head of steam.

You play to a kids strength , not his weakness. That's been part of the problem here , setting these kids up for failure .

No, I want him to turn around and hand the ball to Yearby and Walton and get the **** out of the way.

Maybe this week we can actually use zone read and qb designed runs instead of dropping a dual threat guy back every play. At least give the kid a chance out there .

Who is behind Rosier? Vincent Testaverde? Yeah, I'm not sure that exposing the backup QB by running him is such a good idea. Bring in another TE and a FB, line up in the I, and try to run it down their throats. If we can't do that against Duke, we're ****ed anyway.

So you'd rather him sit in the pocket behind a bad ol? Your injury odds are far higher , at least on designed runs you see what's in front of you and can prepare for impact . His strength is his legs, use them. Not sitting him in the pocket as a sitting duck, getting blasted by unblocked DL with a head of steam.

You play to a kids strength , not his weakness. That's been part of the problem here , setting these kids up for failure .

No, I want him to turn around and hand the ball to Yearby and Walton and get the **** out of the way.

And average 2 ypc? At least zone read opens up the run game, it makes a huge difference . The end can't crash down anymore

And average 2 ypc? At least zone read opens up the run game, it makes a huge difference . The end can't crash down anymore

Did you see that time Rosier was brought in to run a zone read play in one of the early games? FAU maybe? It looked terrible. Leave that zone read mickey mouse **** for the coaches who actually know how to run it. If our OL can't out-muscle Duke and open some holes for the RBs, the zone read isn't going to work anyway, and we're going to get massacred. Line up in the I and run the ball, try to hit them with some PA passes, play field position, protect Rosier from hits, and see what the **** happens. The season is over anyway.

Advertisement
Line with TE and FB and run the **** ball sprinkle in some zone read run plays for Roiser and go off the play action. Let the oline redeem themselves with a solid run performance.

I hope Brad ends up playing after all of this. It's only Wednesday, he has 3 1/2 days before the game, it's possible and way too early to rule him out.

It would be nice if Duke started to get comfortable thinking he isn't going to play then right before gametime it's announced that he will play. Obviously he better be preparing right now, but maybe our staff is planning on using this to their advantage.

But then again, it's Cutcliffe and his team is going to be prepared for whatever happens. Rosier is going to have to be better than 7-22 and our OL is going to have to give him a little bit of a chance to throw if we want any chance. By all means this is a winnable game though.

Advertisement
Until our OL is fixed and Kehoe is replaced, maybe he should not play at all. We need to keep our best asset for the future coach to utilize. The season is wasted already.

We are going to get ******* slaughtered by whoever we are playing without kayaa

Advertisement
Gall should never play again!

A 2 man rush left our QB concussed. If I'm Alex Gall I would be ashamed of myself.

I rarely ever get to that point with a player minus KC Rodgers and AJ Highsmith, but I'm there with Gall. It would be different if he was mauling guys in the run game, all he's doing is getting penalties and blocking ghosts.

Gall getting most of the hate for it but Kc McDermott got beat pretty bad on that play.

gall is getting the hate bc he literally just stood there and didn't block anyone. didn't even make the smallest of effort to double

Go look at the play again. Isadora correctly takes his guy outside while McDermott has bad form and gets beat bad to the inside. Gall is covering his man, center has the DT and he has to take the linebacker if he blitzes. He does have slow reaction (the juke blitz was enough to throw him off) but the defense did a good job of confusing them with the movement before the snap. Yes he is at fault but McDermott deserves plenty of blame here.

[video=youtube;5wixOlVyEQ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wixOlVyEQ4[/video]

Advertisement
Back