Brad Kaaya

I like kaaya but the Dorsey comparison is innacurate. Remember Dorsey's first few starts when Kenny kelly went down? Dorsey weighed about 180 but managed to survive behind an ok line. He had a good drop and was mobile when needed (which was rarely). The biggest thing about Dorsey was not lack of speed but that he didn't weigh over 200 lbs until his senior year and was a full 6'5".

CD is trying to compare a quarterback with the best team around him in the history of college football, to a QB with a below average offensive line along with the rest of the team, he's crazy. Dorsey would do no better than Kaaya if he was playing now, maybe worse because his deep ball was limited. Kaaya is already blowing away his early #'s. Kaaya has head and shoulders more potential than Dorsey at the next level. That being said, is Kaaya starting today? The line is down to 6 and it opened at 7.5.

Your argument is pure horse schitt.
You can't run any kind of under center offense with Kaaya. If you can't see that yourself then you are pure ******.

I'm not comparing Dorsey with Kaaya in any way...shape.. or form... EXCEPT the fact that Kaaya is too ******* slow to get out from under center on 5-7 step drops which are the mainstay of PRO SET OFFENSES.

Why the fvck is it so hard for you morans to understand this simple ******* fact?

Dorsey easily could drop back 5-7 steps from under center.

Kaaya will NEVER be able to execute a 5-7 step dropback and throw with any kind of consistency.

Get the fvck over Kaaya. He's mediocre at best. He's not a spread QB because he can't ******* MOVE. He's not a pro set QB because he can't even get his slow *** out from under the center.

I'm not a football savant, but things like this are intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers. I ain't a casual observer.

Advertisement
Dorsey freshman year had good skill players but the oline was definitely not nearly what it would become so I think the comparison is valid both in that regard and Dorsey's ability to move for a pocket passer. He was a good all around athlete but too fragile to be used like an Alex smith. Kaaya is a good qb mentality and has a good arm but his ability to move limits his effectiveness on our current team. If you put him in a situation like Dorsey had sophomore through senior years he would be great.

I like kaaya but the Dorsey comparison is innacurate. Remember Dorsey's first few starts when Kenny kelly went down? Dorsey weighed about 180 but managed to survive behind an ok line. He had a good drop and was mobile when needed (which was rarely). The biggest thing about Dorsey was not lack of speed but that he didn't weigh over 200 lbs until his senior year and was a full 6'5".

CD is trying to compare a quarterback with the best team around him in the history of college football, to a QB with a below average offensive line along with the rest of the team, he's crazy. Dorsey would do no better than Kaaya if he was playing now, maybe worse because his deep ball was limited. Kaaya is already blowing away his early #'s. Kaaya has head and shoulders more potential than Dorsey at the next level. That being said, is Kaaya starting today? The line is down to 6 and it opened at 7.5.

You can't run any kind of under center offense with Kaaya. If you can't see that yourself then you are pure ******.

I'm not comparing Dorsey with Kaaya in any way...shape.. or form... EXCEPT the fact that Kaaya is too ******* slow to get out from under center on 5-7 step drops which are the mainstay of PRO SET OFFENSES.

Why the fvck is it so hard for you morans to understand this simple ******* fact?

Kaaya will NEVER be able to execute a 5-7 step dropback and throw with any kind of consistency.

Get the fvck over Kaaya. He's mediocre at best. He's not a spread QB because he can't ******* MOVE. He's not a pro set QB because he can't even get his slow *** out from under the center.

I'm not a football savant, but things like this are intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers. I ain't a casual observer.

Again, you're a dope. Of course Dorsey could drop back, he actually had a great offensive line, Kaaya does not. Kaaya's numbers were better than Dorsey's by far, wake the **** up! Put Dorsey on this team and he wouldn't be starting. He had more of a noodle arm when it comes to deep passing too, more interceptions, less yards passed, minus yards gained running, Most years were under 50% passing, wake up I could go on. If he was that great he wouldn't have sucked on the next level. He was dealt a great hand with having the greatest team ever on his side.

Last edited by a moderator:

Again, you're a dope. Of course Dorsey could drop back, he actually had a great offensive line, Kaaya does not. Kaaya's numbers were better than Dorsey's by far, wake the **** up! Put Dorsey on this team and he wouldn't be starting. He had more of a noodle are when it comes to deep passing too, more interceptions, less yards passed, minus yards gained running, Most years were under 50% passing, wake up I could go on. If he was that great he wouldn't have sucked on the next level. He was dealt a great hand with having the greatest team ever on his side.

WGAF about Dorsey vs Kaaya? You dope? have you missed this entire thread?

Rosier is light years ahead of Kaaya right now. GTFO.

Advertisement
So in the last 4 months on this site I have read posters tell me the jury is still out on a QB that could break records here and that Urban Meyer is not a great coach. We are fvcked as a country......

I can't tell if you are trolling with the "Rosier is ahead of Kaaya" stuff.

Do you even watch the games?

Yes, I watch a ton of games. Almost every Cane game since 88.

I'm not even one that thinks Kaaya is a god but to say Rosier is ahead of him is ridiculous. You might be the only person that shares that view.

I'm not the only one. That's why Kaaya is being held out today for "precautionary reasons". LMFAO

He's being held out because he's not the best QB on the rooster.

Advertisement
Open in app
Sports Insights
Sports Insights – ‏@SportsInsights

#NCAAF #Miami - Brad Kaaya, Concussion - is upgraded to probable Saturday (11/7) vs. Virginia
10:40 AM - 7 Nov 2015

Reply to @SportsInsights

Advertisement
So in the last 4 months on this site I have read posters tell me the jury is still out on a QB that could break records here and that Urban Meyer is not a great coach. We are fvcked as a country......

lol WUT?

Yeah, there was a poster a while ago ranting and raving how Urban wasnt a great coach, he was decent but not great. His whole argument revolved around the fact that UF had a terrible season his last year there and that he left them in shambles. Nevermind what he did at BGSU, Utah, UF and now the Taint, that was either luck or because of players other coaches recruited. Was very disappointed in myself that I even tried proving him wrong.

With a horrible OL Brad needs to play from the shotgun. He needs to be given quick options to turn the ball loose. If he is forced to try and find someone longer than 3 seconds behind these Charmin *** dudes. He will enter the Kyle Wright zone and that isn't were we want him. Coley just needs to continue to find ways to get the ball out of his hands fast.

Advertisement
Back