Brad Kaaya

Advertisement
I think he plays.

I think we see more passes in the middle of the field and some proper checkdowns as a result.

Rosier played really well, though, and I have real confidence in him, in the event Kaaya goes down again. And God forbid, but if Kaaya does go down again, it better be BECAUSE THE DEFENSE SENT MORE THAN TWO FUGGIN' DUDES.

Need him to play to get back in rhythm for this big game.* To me every game is big from here on out no matter who we play. But I want the offense to be a well oiled machine when we play against unc next week

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brad, it looks like you follow every post I write about Kaaya. You must be madly in love with the guy. What I do know Brock is the kid DOES NOT throw the long ball accurately and do date CANNOT win the big or away games. These are undisputable FACTS Brock. On the other hand, why not gave Rosier a shot at much more playing time because the kid has potential too. The only one is tripping is you because COMPETITION is healthy and the jury is still out on Brad. Comprende or maybe you are just a Democrat and are frightened of competition.

Advertisement
Brad, it looks like you follow every post I write about Kaaya. You must be madly in love with the guy. What I do know Brock is the kid DOES NOT throw the long ball accurately and do date CANNOT win the big or away games. These are undisputable FACTS Brock. On the other hand, why not gave Rosier a shot at much more playing time because the kid has potential too. The only one is tripping is you because COMPETITION is healthy and the jury is still out on Brad. Comprende or maybe you are just a Democrat and are frightened of competition.

This is ridiculous. You sound stupid tbqh.

http://www.troll.me/images/full-******/you-just-went-full-potato-man-never-go-full-potato.jpg

If you think Kaaya does not throw the long ball accurately....well, your statement IS disputable. I think he's a very good and accurate thrower of the long ball.

Advertisement
Hope Kaaya plays because, despite the Rosier love fest, Kaaya is significantly better. If he played against Puke we would have won by 28.

drool.png

Matador, you must be referring to LAST YEAR. I would say that Kaaya's long ball passing is the worst I have ever witnessed and I have been watching football for 55 years. A good ball is when you hit a player in stride. Not lead him into the defender or make him dive for the ball. The kid has missed a minimum of 10 TD throrws which could have won us the FSU game and made the Nebraska game easier. Oh I forgot the Cinncinatti game too. **** all you guys look at is stats BUT WATCH THE GAME! This year NOT last year he has been HORRENDOUS! Stats do NOT win games BUT big CLUTCH plays do and Brad had NOT delivered that in 16 games. Give Rosier a chance and so far he has done well.

The jury still out on Brad?! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt????? Im never amazed...

Advertisement
Back