Brad Kaaya

Advertisement
quick question wasn't one of the reason we offers alin was to help recruit? dude hasn't done nothing

Yep. He talked all this sh*t too about how he was going to get all the local guys to stay home and work on building the class,etc. He hasnt done sh*t but whine and act like a scorned lover.

At this point, I think its clear. As most others have suggested, I think he's gone. Kaaya has come in and is taking charge of this class. Alin didnt even show up to show his face at the camp. I think that says it all.

i understand church God > a canes camp. but i had not heard a someone we are recuting bring his name up yet

quick question wasn't one of the reason we offers alin was to help recruit? dude hasn't done nothing

Yep. He talked all this sh*t too about how he was going to get all the local guys to stay home and work on building the class,etc. He hasnt done sh*t but whine and act like a scorned lover.

At this point, I think its clear. As most others have suggested, I think he's gone. Kaaya has come in and is taking charge of this class. Alin didnt even show up to show his face at the camp. I think that says it all.

i understand church God > a canes camp. but i had not heard a someone we are recuting bring his name up yet

Exactly. Which is why all those excuses are B.S. Dude didnt even show his face. Hasnt been out there recruiting, pumping us, fighting for his role in the class, etc.

He thought he was going to be handed the keys, and got all butthurt when we offered someone else. And now that NEW kid, looks MUCH more polished, and has come in with enthusiasm, energy and is taking charge of the class, and doing the sh*t that Alin SHOULD have been doing MONTHS ago.

All Im saying is this...If it was really about God/church he wouldnt have tweeted the night before that he was attending. Did his father, the pastor, wake up and remember at that moment that "Oh know its Sunday!!!" Get the **** out with that garbage. Shenanigans running rampant.

Advertisement
if it was Alin "FEELING LOTS OF LOVE FROM UCLA!!!! EXCITED ABOUT GETTING THAT OFFER...."

The more i see from Kaaya the less i want Alin

So true and so sad that social media just allows teens (and adults) to make their immature voices heard before they have a chance to think twice and in the process make the rest of us sick to our stomachs

Trinidadbrad
@DanielGresham33 @Ummm_Mr_Knox didn't get to say goodbye to you guys but hope all your questions were answered on your tour!
7:07pm - 3 Jun 13

Alin didn't show up when he had a chance to compete directly with Rosier and Kaaya.

Says it all.

Love that Kaaya and Olsen have taken the same approach so far back to back years.

Advertisement
Still in the Eduardo camp. Fvcks wit me

Then get ready to root him on at Lville or WVU
Said i was in the Edouard camp. If he ends up going to either UL or WVU ill root for Edouard there too, not the squad. Still really want him in this class. Said he wasnt afraid of competition when he committed, and the fact that hes still in fact "committed" shows that he hasnt backed down yet either. Maybe everyone should get off his back and let him compete for the job he desires once he gets here if he plans on enrolling. If he cant win the job, then so be it, thats on him.
Still in the Eduardo camp. Fvcks wit me

Don't be that guy

I am that guy. You know, the one that appreciates certain players game and skill set. I believe its called a "fan."

For the record I still would like Edouard as well, I just don't see it happening at this point.

People scared to state the obvious...

Edouard is too UGLY to be QB for the Miami Hurricanes. The QB of the U needs to be god's gift to women.

There. I said it.

Lets just be honest...recruits from other states are better acting than South Florida recruits.

We're stuck in an area full of extremely talented divas. Yay.

Advertisement

Edouard is too UGLY to be QB for the Miami Hurricanes. The QB of the U needs to be god's gift to women.

There. I said it.

I don't really care how football player looks, the results on the field is the only thing that matter to most Miami fans. I'm a man, so our QB's looked don't really matter to me.

There. I said it.

I don't really care how football player looks, the results on the field is the only thing that matter to most Miami fans. I'm a man, so our QB's looked don't really matter to me.

Advertisement
Lets just be honest...recruits from other states are better acting than South Florida recruits.

You hear the trash from the parents and coaches and you can't be surprised at anything these kids do. Not even getting into the school systems.

There. I said it.

I think your Sarcasm detector is broken bro.

Living down here, I can say I'm not all surprised that the kids, for the most part, are turning out like colostomy bags. Garbage in. Garbage out. They're catered to and recruited from the time they're 6 years old. And they're surrounded by leeches looking to make money off of them and retarded mentors with twisted value systems and warped thoughts like Uncle Puke and Lice and Bean Bag and that fat anal wart pimp Guntwood.

Truly a mess down here. The area's gone from producing tough hungry dudes with chips on their shoulders, who built this program, to producing entitled **** mops addicted to social media.

Living down here, I can say I'm not all surprised that the kids, for the most part, are turning out like colostomy bags. Garbage in. Garbage out. They're catered to and recruited from the time they're 6 years old. And they're surrounded by leeches looking to make money off of them and retarded mentors with twisted value systems and warped thoughts like Uncle Puke and Lice and Bean Bag and that fat anal wart pimp Guntwood.

Truly a mess down here. The area's gone from producing tough hungry dudes with chips on their shoulders, who built this program, to producing entitled **** mops addicted to social media.
:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Back