Brad Kaaya

allbouttheu83

Redshirt Freshman
Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 5m
“@StanfordRivals: Now question is whether Bruins will try to get Brad Kaaya or Manny Wilkins to flip commitments.” I'm a Cane for life!!:neonu::quag:

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 5m
“@StanfordRivals: Now question is whether Bruins will try to get Brad Kaaya or Manny Wilkins to flip commitments.” I'm a Cane for life!!:neonu::quag:

17.gif

lol, UCLA's ready to offer now after HBK's blown up and become an Elite 11 Qb. This kid is no fallback option..

Advertisement
does coley or golden control kaayas account. He gets it. dude is the qb duke johnson from cali

if it was Alin "FEELING LOTS OF LOVE FROM UCLA!!!! EXCITED ABOUT GETTING THAT OFFER...."

The more i see from Kaaya the less i want Alin

Advertisement
UCLA HC Jim Mora actually flew to SOFL to talk to HBK personally today. This is actual video footage of todays meeting caught by a hotel surveillance camera:

19.gif

(Apparently, Kaaya really let his hair grow out since yesterday's camp)

if it was Alin "FEELING LOTS OF LOVE FROM UCLA!!!! EXCITED ABOUT GETTING THAT OFFER...."

A little love goes a long way, give and ye shall receive tenfold young Kaaya!

Advertisement
Kaaya is the perfect example of how your QB commit is supposed to act.

I suspect Edouard will decommit sooner than later.

Yep. Been saying it. Ive felt no need to say anything negative about Alin, but you know what, maybe its time the kid went his own way. We have us a LEADER here with Mr. Kaaya. This kid is stepping up the way a QB should. Doing all the things that Alin said he would do. Being a MAN and sticking to his word. Already telling the hometown teams, "Thanks but no thanks, you had your chance, now Im taking the team that believed in me, on my shoulders".

Meanwhile, Alin is still whining like a chick whose butthurt her boyfriend doesnt call her every day. That doesnt sound like the kind of leadership we need in a QB.

At this point, Im all in on Kaaya.

Advertisement
Kaaya is the perfect example of how your QB commit is supposed to act.

I suspect Edouard will decommit sooner than later.

BINGO.

That is why programs sign their QBs first. And you BUILD your team around the QB/s. This kid is taking this class on his shoulders already. Out there working on Lane, tweeting other kids, his OWN MOTHER is out there recruiting for us and working on other recruits families. THAT"S what Im talking about. THAT is a leader right there.

I think Alin not showing up at the camp says it all. He's either decided to look elsewhere, or the kid has no heart. WTF kind of sh*t is that??? And he's still out there talking up other programs. And here's Brad Kaaya, telling the HOMETOWN Bruins, "thanks but no thanks, Im a CANE".

“@StanfordRivals: Now question is whether Bruins will try to get Brad Kaaya or Manny Wilkins to flip commitments.”
23.gif

quick question wasn't one of the reason we offers alin was to help recruit? dude hasn't done nothing

Yep. He talked all this sh*t too about how he was going to get all the local guys to stay home and work on building the class,etc. He hasnt done sh*t but whine and act like a scorned lover.

At this point, I think its clear. As most others have suggested, I think he's gone. Kaaya has come in and is taking charge of this class. Alin didnt even show up to show his face at the camp. I think that says it all.

Advertisement
Back