brad kaaya wins golden gun

Has an eerily similar physical stature to Dorsey. I haven't seen much film on him, so I can't comment on his playing style, but that's about all I noticed. Very well spoken, much like Stephen Morris is. Seems like a smart kid, and a hard worker. Can't complain about those qualities in a QB.

I don't see the Dorsey physical comparison at all. Kaaya is already big and has the frame to put on even more strength, while showing great athletic ability, which obviously wasn't what made Dorsey who he was.

He's tall and lanky. Of course, I'm comparing him to a Senior Ken Dorsey, which does make a difference. He has the potential to be bigger, all I meant is that right now he looks tall and lanky. Not everybody is 5'0 and fat, Peter.

Kaaya is alread 205-210 as a hs jr.. Dorsey was barely 200 as a sr.. Kaaya will be a solid 220-225 his freshman year..

Advertisement
Has an eerily similar physical stature to Dorsey. I haven't seen much film on him, so I can't comment on his playing style, but that's about all I noticed. Very well spoken, much like Stephen Morris is. Seems like a smart kid, and a hard worker. Can't complain about those qualities in a QB.

I don't see the Dorsey physical comparison at all. Kaaya is already big and has the frame to put on even more strength, while showing great athletic ability, which obviously wasn't what made Dorsey who he was.

He's tall and lanky. Of course, I'm comparing him to a Senior Ken Dorsey, which does make a difference. He has the potential to be bigger, all I meant is that right now he looks tall and lanky. Not everybody is 5'0 and fat, Peter.

He's 215lbs. Nothing against Dorsey but when he came to UM he looked like he weighed 115lbs. Sure didn't stop him from being one of the best college qb's EVER.
I said it before, but Kaaya looks like Testaverde did when he was a freshman.

****, he looks lanky to me. I'm aware of what his weight is, that's just how he looks to me. If y'all say I'm wrong though, I'll agree with ya. I'm not that stubborn.

Kaaya is blowing up a couple guys i know that work for scout is saying he will be a 4 star in the next rankings release soon.

Advertisement
Serra and Chaminade are in the same league and will most likely play 2 times again once in league and for the division title this year.
These guys know each other, see each other at camps 7 on 7 etc. and keep in touch on facebook etc.

Serra and Chaminade are in the same league and will most likely play 2 times again once in league and for the division title this year.
These guys know each other, see each other at camps 7 on 7 etc. and keep in touch on facebook etc.

I read your posts in the other thread............thanks for the info. You got anything on some of those Cali linebackers that Miami has offered?

Advertisement

Dorsey came into UM at 165 pounds, so you're right on the physical comparison being off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back