Brad kaaya and the sacks from this year

Three downs and punt doesn't get it, and that's all we've seen this year when playing good teams. The defense can't be on the field for most of the game. I think Manny has do a good job with the young players. However, the offensive line and the play calling and Kaaya's lack of mobility will continue to be a losing combination if not dealt with appropriately. We have to beat ND this year when they are on the ropes. Let's Go Canes!

three downs than punt head to sidelines with Bagley and act like they don't give a fck

Advertisement
From Heisman Watch List and Top 5 NFL pick to Worst QB Ever.

Yep. It's all his fault. That's what normally happens to a third year starting QB when he's coached up in a great offense.

He was garbage last year, this heisman watch list bs was something guys like you made up on this site smh

It is clear as day light that you hate Kaaya and have an agenda. Your act is getting old.

i don't hate him / he's just a garbage QB and needs to get the **** out of this program. how about you go point out the ones with an agenda against Coach Richt.

Advertisement
Jack Youngblood played the entire 1979 playoffs with a fractured left fibula and the 1980 pro bowl after the SB with the same leg injury. Gtfoh with Kaaya injury excuses, he is just not a good qb

Big Ram fan back in the day....
Difference is, Youngblood was a sick bastid.

Yep. It's all his fault. That's what normally happens to a third year starting QB when he's coached up in a great offense.

He was garbage last year, this heisman watch list bs was something guys like you made up on this site smh

It is clear as day light that you hate Kaaya and have an agenda. Your act is getting old.

i don't hate him / he's just a garbage QB and needs to get the **** out of this program. how about you go point out the ones with an agenda against Coach Richt.

So Kaaya this season is "garbage" but Richt hasn't been as a Offense Coordinator? **** out of here.

*******!

30422052876_117e28d9f5_b.jpg
Thats the play he should have took off an ran up the middle

Or throw to wide open Njoku. To me, his biggest problem is he only has one read. If it is not there he panics and throws it anyway or takes a sack.. The other receivers in the route don't matter. That is on QB.

The good Qbs can read the right receiver quickly. This is why it looks like we get no separation. Because he is only throwing to one guy whether open or not.

So Kaaya this season is "garbage" but Richt hasn't been as a Offense Coordinator? **** out of here.

why do you think he was good last year? He was garbage then too.

Advertisement
Nobody was claiming our DL wasn't very good.

To quote Trump, "Wrong!".

There's a difference between saying they aren't playing good as opposed to saying the players aren't good.

Plenty of people ragged the players on the DL. I'm not a post look up guy because I don't care enough. But there were plenty.

There were some who said they didn't prove **** yet and were asked to play party cake in a dumbass D'No scheme. So yes, some may have thought there was talent, but the board consensus was that we didn't know.

Nobody was claiming our DL wasn't very good.

To quote Trump, "Wrong!".

There's a difference between saying they aren't playing good as opposed to saying the players aren't good.

Plenty of people ragged the players on the DL. I'm not a post look up guy because I don't care enough. But there were plenty.

There were some who said they didn't prove **** yet and were asked to play party cake in a dumbass D'No scheme. So yes, some may have thought there was talent, but the board consensus was that we didn't know.

Fair enough

Do you think there is the same feeling about the O-line? Or do you believe most people on here believe the line is fair at best?

Advertisement
Back