Brad kaaya and the sacks from this year

brock

All-American
Yeah the oline is bad but you also got to remember Brad kaaya has dealt with a potential knee injury in the app state game, shoulder injury from fsu and im pretty sure he had something with that hit from Thomas in that game. On top of that 3 games in 12 days is tough for anyone. Brad hasn't been all the way healthy this year which could possibly have lead to him being not as elusive in the pocket. Just look at last year we had pressure all the time in the backfield last year but Brad wasn't getting hit like this and was able to do enough movement in the pocket to get the ball out. Losing sucks and I hope we bounce back because kaaya is a good kid and he wants to do well for this university man... seriously this is our qb right now and we got to stand behind him. Kaaya has showed when given time he can make the throws

Last edited:
Advertisement
Every time Kaaya drops back to pass he looks like a battered woman when her drunk husband is walking through the front door.

It sucks that one of our football players has gotten hit in each game.

Maybe if Bard didn't hold onto the ball 6 seconds a play or check into 4 verts when the defense shows pressure he'd get hit less. Or maybe he should learn to step up into pocket or just move around at all.

I will never in my life forget the sack last Thursday when a defender poked the side of his foot and he fell down.

Advertisement
Can't get behind this. Kaaya has missed a lot of throws even when he has been given time. Example: Njoku wide open for a TD in UNC game on 4th and 1.

Every time Kaaya drops back to pass he looks like a battered woman when her drunk husband is walking through the front door.

Every time Kaaya drops back to pass he looks like someone with club foot trying to moonwalk

From Heisman Watch List and Top 5 NFL pick to Worst QB Ever.

Yep. It's all his fault. That's what normally happens to a third year starting QB when he's coached up in a great offense.

Advertisement
He's not elite. Doesn't make him a bad dude. He's a cane thru and thru, and so gotta love him for that.

Yep. It's all his fault. That's what normally happens to a third year starting QB when he's coached up in a great offense.

He was garbage last year, this heisman watch list bs was something guys like you made up on this site smh

He was garbage last year, this heisman watch list bs was something guys like you made up on this site smh

He was far from garbage last year. In fact if our defense wasn't as bad as our o is this year, we probably win 10 games easily

Your ex must have had a thing for dudes who look like Sideshow Bob.

Advertisement
Kaaya has showed when given time he can make the throws

Any "elite" quarterback creates more time with pocket awareness & good footwork. BK is the polar opposite of Ben Roethlisberger. On the rape stuff, that's a good thing. As for playing QB, it's a bad one.

He's a more hyped version of Snickers Morris. Decent but not great. It is what it is.

Three downs and punt doesn't get it, and that's all we've seen this year when playing good teams. The defense can't be on the field for most of the game. I think Manny has do a good job with the young players. However, the offensive line and the play calling and Kaaya's lack of mobility will continue to be a losing combination if not dealt with appropriately. We have to beat ND this year when they are on the ropes. Let's Go Canes!

Jack Youngblood played the entire 1979 playoffs with a fractured left fibula and the 1980 pro bowl after the SB with the same leg injury. Gtfoh with Kaaya injury excuses, he is just not a good qb

Advertisement
Yeah the oline is bad but you also got to remember Brad kaaya has dealt with a potential knee injury in the app state game, shoulder injury from fsu and im pretty sure he had something with that hit from Thomas in that game. On top of that 3 games in 12 days is tough for anyone. Brad hasn't been all the way healthy this year which could possibly have lead to him being not as elusive in the pocket. Just look at last year we had pressure all the time in the backfield last year but Brad wasn't getting hit like this and was able to do enough movement in the pocket to get the ball out. Losing sucks and I hope we bounce back because kaaya is a good kid and he wants to do well for this university man... seriously this is our qb right now and we got to stand behind him. Kaaya has showed when given time he can make the throws

Sorry OP, I think Brad is definitely better than he's showed this year but you lost me when you used Brad and elusive in the same sentence.

He was far from garbage last year. In fact if our defense wasn't as bad as our o is this year, we probably win 10 games easily

LMAOOO oh ok smh yall are delusional... Kaaya was terrible last year. The same issues that are obvious now, were just as obvious then. 16 TDs is garbage, he choked in every game that mattered, his pocket presence was just as horrible as it is this season, he was just as scary as he is now, he was just as terrible in any meaningful situation in a fb game just like this season (red zone, 2nd downs, 3rd downs, 4th downs, 3rd quarters, 4th quarters etc etc) and was just as terrible passing accurately beyond 5 yards just like this year.

I don't know what sort of dream you all were living in last fb season but Brad Kaaya somehow being good or "Heisman" caliber last year is far from reality.

Advertisement
Back