Brad don't care what any of us haters slurpers or undecideds

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
Think.... And that's why he will be what this program has missed forever... Cool as the other side of the pillow.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 589
Advertisement
Thanks to an angry fan base and the media that finally started questioning the defense that the coaches finally made a change. Yes criticism can suck or be unfair but in this scenario it was wholly justified and forced golden and dorito to be more aggressive.

Advertisement
Some of you are clueless.

yes the criticism of the staff is totally warranted, I'm on that page

but you should want a qb as a leader who doesn't give a **** what anyone outside of his team thinks. Irvin didn't care, Ray Lewis didn't care, shockey didn't care, Dorsey,Walsh, reed etc. get a grip.

Advertisement
All I can say about this kid is:

He is only a freshman
He will be a freshman all American
All acc freshman
He is leading the acc in tds I believe

Dumbass Winston is leaving next year
If I am am offensive recruit I think I want to play with this
Kid

HE IS THAT RARE BREED TYPE

Advertisement
"Houston, we have a Quarterback! Oh, and he is a bad man. Now, Brad, take Coach Coley aside and tell him that if he calls one more stupid WR screen, you are coming out of the game and beating living crap out of him! Any screens should go only to Duke and Yearby. Oh, one more thing Brad, please ask them to stop putting Gus in at crucial moments and NEVER, NEVER, in the red zone or short yardage. Can he play TE?

Advertisement
Can't get enough of this kid. He doesn't get rattled, is accurate, smart, goes through progressions.

I hated seeing coley drop that perfectly thrown long ball.

I know Jacory had some brilliant moments and we were all excited, but this kid, he just has that look about him. He has a lot to clean up and improve on but he just has a presence on the field that we probably haven't seen since Dorsey. You can't teach that.

Thanks to an angry fan base and the media that finally started questioning the defense that the coaches finally made a change. Yes criticism can suck or be unfair but in this scenario it was wholly justified and forced golden and dorito to be more aggressive.

Yeah right - the fans and media made it happen, grow up

Advertisement
Back