Brad don't care what any of us haters slurpers or undecideds

Thanks to an angry fan base and the media that finally started questioning the defense that the coaches finally made a change. Yes criticism can suck or be unfair but in this scenario it was wholly justified and forced golden and dorito to be more aggressive.

Yeah right - the fans and media made it happen, grow up

One of the BOT members told me that they have an intern on CIS 24/7 to get learn and get advice on how to run the football team and program better. The BOT would also like CIS posters advice on how to better manage the water polo and field hockey teams.

Advertisement
Crazy thing about this kid is that what we see now is his floor. It he keeps his head on str8 and continues to work, he will leave here a champion and the #1 overall pick in the draft.

Thanks to an angry fan base and the media that finally started questioning the defense that the coaches finally made a change. Yes criticism can suck or be unfair but in this scenario it was wholly justified and forced golden and dorito to be more aggressive.

You exactly correct bro.. Golden and Donofrio have shown that being aggressive is just not their style of defense for which I can't understand for the life of me.. but yes the noise and the pressure from the outside MADE them change it up. Now lets just pray that they don't go back to their roots.

I mentioned this last week in another thread - Kaaya is something special. Regardless of the loss, that kid was poised all night up in Lincoln. A freshman? Unbelievable. I hope he can stay healthy and help get you guys back on track.

Nice game last night - way to give Duke their first loss. Now go do the same next week @ Georgia Tech!

Advertisement

One of the BOT members told me that they have an intern on CIS 24/7 to get learn and get advice on how to run the football team and program better. The BOT would also like CIS posters advice on how to better manage the water polo and field hockey teams.
LOL. Yeah the pressure from the media and fans didn't have an affect on them. The tons of questions by the media to Golden about the defense didn't have an impact on their decision to finally try something different. You're right, media and fan criticism had no affect.

******* retards.

LOL. Yeah the pressure from the media and fans didn't have an affect on them. The tons of questions by the media to Golden about the defense didn't have an impact on their decision to finally try something different. You're right, media and fan criticism had no affect.

******* retards.

To me the truth is maybe somewhere in the middle. Maybe the heat made them really look at things hard. But also possible that **** storm was so obvious even to the blind that they couldn't even deny it anymore.

I know Jacory had some brilliant moments and we were all excited, but this kid, he just has that look about him. He has a lot to clean up and improve on but he just has a presence on the field that we probably haven't seen since Dorsey. You can't teach that.

and he only came here in the summer. I wonder how good he will be after being thrown into the fire and a full offseason to prepare.

maybe he'll be calling his own plays.

Advertisement
Kaaya is a stud...it's just a ******* shame he has to waste a year (hopefully just this year) with such a ****** coaching staff. The kid deserves better.

For the first time since Dorsey I'm confident when the balls in the air.

I would like to put my hat in the ring for the female Soccer team plz.

Advertisement

Smartassery aside, please tell me that you understand that there had to be pressure from somewhere on coach dorito that factored into what we saw last night. As Ive posted several times last week, every single aspect of the program has improved under coach golden with the exception of defensive on-field performance. Dorito was single-handedly at risk of losing the bulk of the fan base. The truth will come out in time but I have no doubt that there was pressure applied from above that made dorito run the defense we saw last night. HAD TO. Dorito is too stubborn to make that change randomly.

Advertisement
Love this kid. He struggled more last night than I've seen since since wk 1 but the frosh has the goods.

His so called struggles would be great games for most since Berlin.

Advertisement
Back