Bracketology

Advertisement
Advertisement
awkward rent a car GIF by Sixt

Lunardi at 330 has us in Greensboro...
1678655523310.png

so we may finally get to prove were better than Tennessee?
(assuming we can beat Utah st)

Of course this will likely change, but its funny in a way:
its sorta the same as being a 3 and tenessee a 6

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who’s the 1 ?
Doesn't matter. The women's bracket is straight chalk most of the time. The difference between a 1 seed and a 9 seed is significantly larger in women's hoops compared to the men's side. That said, Miami desperate needs the Cavinder twins to shoot lights out and get Harden going. If Miami can find a way to win shootouts, they stand a shooter's chance. Losing Spearman hurt, because she was so athletic and could run the floor as a big. Loving #44s sheer bulk, but she's a year or so away from being a legit consistent force.

Advertisement
Doesn’t answer the question I’m sure people smarter than you might be able to give it a go.
Okay. Here’s the simple answer in which you were looking. Teams given a 1 or 2 seed have better talent and also an easier path to win 6 straight games. It’s pretty cut and dry

Okay. Here’s the simple answer in which you were looking. Teams given a 1 or 2 seed have better talent and also an easier path to win 6 straight games. It’s pretty cut and dry
That’s a standard answer any 3 year old with all due respect knows that. Many many top seeds have not ended up winning the whole thing. It literally has to do with the 5th position. Never ever like I said has a 5 seed won it all that’s unusual in my opinion. Perhaps it’s a fluke and nobody has the answer.

Advertisement
Back