Bracketology

If Pitt loses today, I'm going with the narrative that we broke them.

Advertisement
I reluctantly write the following because at times he makes me cringe, but I AGREE WITH BILL WALTON who, on air during a game referred to Lunardi as a troll for his lack of understanding about the game of basketball.

You shut your ***** mouth with that cringe nonsense. Bill Walton is a national treasure. Be Grateful!! :)

Happy GIF by NBA

Advertisement
So looking at the field and how we seem to be viewed, I no longer think we can get a 3 seed even if we win the ACC by beating Duke and UVA

Yeah no chance at a 3 seed, I think we need to win the ACCT to even get a 4. Assuming we lose to Wake tomorrow a 6 seed is definitely in play. Although to be honest a 6 seed might be better than a 5 this year given you would be matched up with some also-ran out of a power 5 conference likely... A Rutgers, Oklahoma State type vs an Oral Roberts/Drake type team.

You shut your ***** mouth with that cringe nonsense. Bill Walton is a national treasure. Be Grateful!! :)

Happy GIF by NBA
I have a love/hate relationship with Bill Walton.
Loved his work with UCLA and how he speaks of the program and Coach Wooden.

As a Sixers fan I hated his towel waving and 5 minutes of play for the Celtics

I love most of his views on life and freedom
I think he often takes his points too far and becomes insufferable

All things considered the world is better with and because of Bill Walton.

I have a love/hate relationship with Bill Walton.
Loved his work with UCLA and how he speaks of the program and Coach Wooden.

As a Sixers fan I hated his towel waving and 5 minutes of play for the Celtics

I love most of his views on life and freedom
I think he often takes his points too far and becomes insufferable

All things considered the world is better with and because of Bill Walton.

BTW that guy sitting next to him with the white beard and blue denim button-down has been to all the shows.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Duke wins the tourney they will most definitely get a 4 seed. If we win vs a Clemson I have no doubt we’ll get a 5.

The Big Ten doesn't deserve 9-10 bids. That's such bull****.

Especially when Penn State gets a 10 seed, and Clemson barely gets in the final 68 even though Penn State lost to Clemson in ACC/Big 10 Challenge.
And the ACC beat the Big 10 in the ACC/Big 10 challenge overall this year…

But because unc and Duke aren’t 28-1 the acc is “down” this year (just like last). …Clemson would beat penn st and other big ten tourney teams today too. But what do I know…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back