Bracketology

its the best 1 seed draw IMO in terms of matches with canes.. We are an 8 seed, bad draw no matter what

Advertisement
People, this isn't the Michigan State that you're used to. This team probably shouldn't have made the tournament, and Miami has the talent to move on to the second round. This team can go on a run, let's stop selling Coach L and his squad short. They've already exceeded expectations this season by making the field.

Looks like Vegas has us as a 2 pt favorite. Ghey Bilas is seemingly the only talking head picking us- which is fine as I'll take Vegas' accuracy over Seth effing Davis.

Looks like Vegas has us as a 2 pt favorite. Ghey Bilas is seemingly the only talking head picking us- which is fine as I'll take Vegas' accuracy over Seth effing Davis.

I've actually seen a number of people write of MSU. 3/4 of ESPN's crew and a couple of CBS guys too. It's a small sample size, but some are even wondering how the Spartans got into the tournament.

As far as 8-9s go, we got a good draw for game 1.

Advertisement

I've actually seen a number of people write of MSU. 3/4 of ESPN's crew and a couple of CBS guys too. It's a small sample size, but some are even wondering how the Spartans got into the tournament.

As far as 8-9s go, we got a good draw for game 1.

Still ****ed we didn't get a 7 seed. I believed a win in the ACC would do it. Maybe the blow out by UNC hurt, who knows. Knew there was no 6 seed in our future, but with our lack of depth, big difference between 7 & 8 if we can get through game 1.

Bottom line, the Canes did better than I thought they would this year. After Iowa State and UFag, what they did in the ACC was very respectable...hope they can just play loose and have some fun now.

UM

Heard several claim the Gaytas will lose in their first round. God I hope so, but no way we can be that fortunate....

Gotta get by MSU. I like our chances vs Kansas. They are soft.

Lets face it. We have no depth, and we have no PG. Amazing we are even here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cory Alexander picked us to go the Sweet 16

I don't know who Cory Alexander is, but I like his style.

Played at UVa in the early 90s. First round NBA pick, lasted like 5-6 years in the league.

PQPWYOPZCIELIHK.20081001182556.jpg

11223358.jpeg

Played at UVa in the early 90s. First round NBA pick, lasted like 5-6 years in the league.

View attachment 43594

View attachment 43595

I just can't see how anyone can predict us to beat Kansas. I think we have like a 10% percent of victory and a 40% chance of getting the game within striking distance with 2 minutes left. To win we need to shoot like 50% from 3pt line and KU needs to shoot like 20% from 3pt line

View attachment 43594

View attachment 43595

I just can't see how anyone can predict us to beat Kansas. I think we have like a 10% percent of victory and a 40% chance of getting the game within striking distance with 2 minutes left. To win we need to shoot like 50% from 3pt line and KU needs to shoot like 20% from 3pt line

I agree but if we somehow beat Kansas j think we could potentially make elite 8 or final 4 since the rest of the division is pretty weak.

Advertisement
Not to overlook MSU (we could easily lose), historically 8 seeds have gone 12-52 against 1 seeds in round 2.

All of My bracket just got ****ed by that Vanderbilt dude fouling and the other dude thinking he was steph curry shooting a 90ft shot.

All of My bracket just got ****ed by that Vanderbilt dude fouling and the other dude thinking he was steph curry shooting a 90ft shot.

Probably one of the single dumbest things I've ever seen in basketball. It's a shame too because he led his team in points, but all he'll be remembered for now is that moment of absolute stupidity.

Advertisement

Probably one of the single dumbest things I've ever seen in basketball. It's a shame too because he led his team in points, but all he'll be remembered for now is that moment of absolute stupidity.

Reminded me of something Newton would do.

Which one the foul or the 3 pter from a mile away?

Which one the foul or the 3 pter from a mile away?

Yes.

Advertisement
Back