Boy's, we playing on sacred ground Sat.!

Advertisement
Careful Legend, before too long you will be able to see his LED light flashing on his night goggles outside your living room window. Then you will know your begonias were killed by the jerking **** bug. You got an old fashioned stalker on your hands.
He’s already stalking, friend. Following me from thread to thread just like all my past wounded warrior bytches. Funny to see some of my other wounded bytches upvoting this pvssy.

Why is it a bad thing to refer to the site of the OB as "hallowed grounds"? That's exactly what it is to me, and to many others. Don't get where the vitriol on this is coming from. I'm not someone who gets all carried away with that sh-t, but that square of earth will always be hallowed grounds to me personally as long as I live.
To each his own, and you’re a good dude. But that sentimental sappy nonsense isn’t for me.

To each his own, and you’re a good dude. But that sentimental sappy nonsense isn’t for me.
I hear you. Some people definitely take that kinda sappy stuff way too far. The grounds will always hold a special place in my heart, but I don't give one rat's *** about the new baseball stadium. It's a disgrace that thing is even there.

Advertisement
Give that punch a try and see the bloody pulp your pvssy face becomes. You’ll be the Oozy Scab of cis taking that title currently held by your mom’s rat-infested ****.
For a dude who suffers from hypogonadism and has elevated estrogen levels you're really fierce today, transveschise .

Advertisement
Homer bush.gif

For a dude who suffers from hypogonadism and has elevated estrogen levels you're really fierce today, transveschise .
You can barely fit one of my ********s in your mouth at a time, miamicuntface. Weak attempt at stealing Elliott Offen’s schtick.

I’ll be honest with you. I really like that JW said this.

Not because he actually believes it, but because he’s smart enough to realize that we have a small portion of our fanbase that’s wackadoodle about this stupid “hallowed ground” bullshlt. So he finesses a boilerplate phrase to mollify the nutbags. Laid it in there like he laid in that sideline dime to Harley a couple of weeks ago. Smart kid.

And before you call me blasphemous, I went to a bunch of orange bowl games and have some fantastic memories. But it’s now been 12 years or more, and I’m over it. I’m ready to see something new happening in another stadium....hopefully. Because we’re never going back, and the OB is dead and buried.
Excising those demons, are you OCCC?....just say you are Rockin' with Hard Rock now.....we just have to start winning there a la the OB,

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’ll be there to catalog it like the pathetic bytch stalker you are.
You can barely fit one of my ********s in your mouth at a time, miamicuntface. Weak attempt at stealing Elliott Offen’s schtick.
Never heard of him, so if we're both saying the same things about you, it's probably true.

Did he call you transveschise too? Because that would really be a coincidence. Wouldn't you agree?

I'm surprise nobody has mention our HC's father had a hand with having the Orange Bowl demolished. They try to paint a picture that the city couldn't come up with the funds and ish, but still, it's kind of awkward.

Advertisement
Back