Boy's, we playing on sacred ground Sat.!

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
I can feel the vibes all the way up here in South Carolina! I guarantee our team will feel it when they step on those grounds. How could you not, if you are a true Cane. Time to put the old girl at peace with a **** a$$ whopping for the ages.
I think Canes 56-7.
West End Zone.jpg
:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
Advertisement
So lame and dramatic. Our team didn’t even give a fck about the actual OB at the end. You really think playing at Marlins baseball stadium matters to them?
STFU

The guy you called a choke artist, said the following, “That’s sacred ground, it means a lot to us just growing up watching, envisioning us playing on that field,” Williams said. “Some big-time players stepped foot on that field. It means a lot.”

But you know best, right Transveschise.

Advertisement
STFU

The guy you called a choke artist, said the following, “That’s sacred ground, it means a lot to us just growing up watching, envisioning us playing on that field,” Williams said. “Some big-time players stepped foot on that field. It means a lot.”

But you know best, right Transveschise.

I’ll be honest with you. I really like that JW said this.

Not because he actually believes it, but because he’s smart enough to realize that we have a small portion of our fanbase that’s wackadoodle about this stupid “hallowed ground” bullshlt. So he finesses a boilerplate phrase to mollify the nutbags. Laid it in there like he laid in that sideline dime to Harley a couple of weeks ago. Smart kid.

And before you call me blasphemous, I went to a bunch of orange bowl games and have some fantastic memories. But it’s now been 12 years or more, and I’m over it. I’m ready to see something new happening in another stadium....hopefully. Because we’re never going back, and the OB is dead and buried.

I can feel the vibes all the way up here in South Carolina! I guarantee our team will feel it when they step on those grounds. How could you not, if you are a true Cane. Time to put the old girl at peace with a **** a$$ whopping for the ages.
I think Canes 56-7.
View attachment 102375:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
I thought I was going to be able to spread some of my ashes in the west end zone one day. Best stadium ever. That place oozed Miami. You know that everytime you were on I 95 you snatched your head over to get a glimpse of her beauty. Oh do I miss that place.
May she Rest in Peace

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
I’ll be honest with you. I really like that JW said this.

Not because he actually believes it, but because he’s smart enough to realize that we have a small portion of our fanbase that’s wackadoodle about this stupid “hallowed ground” bullshlt. So he finesses a boilerplate phrase to mollify the nutbags. Laid it in there like he laid in that sideline dime to Harley a couple of weeks ago. Smart kid.

And before you call me blasphemous, I went to a bunch of orange bowl games and have some fantastic memories. But it’s now been 12 years or more, and I’m over it. I’m ready to see something new happening in another stadium....hopefully. Because we’re never going back, and the OB is dead and buried.
Jarren played that dramatic weepy pvssy miamicuntface and those similarly situated melodramatic hallowed grounds pvssies like the ghey fiddles they are.

Was Jarren even 10 years old the last time Miami quit like dogs on those hallowed grounds? He knows nothing about the Orange Bowl and cares even less about it.

But he knows if he doesn’t mollify those “I miss the OB even though I was never even there” weepy pvssies they’ll show up on the FIU sidelines decked out in their Raggedy Ann Booch David freckles kit.

My father spent 25 years of his life in the OB. Started as a janitor in 1955 and worked his way up to Stadium Manger by 1960. I walked the bowels of that place many times including the press boxes and locker rooms. I saw over 40 Canes games and about that many Phins games in the OB. 4 Super Bowls and several Orange Bowl Games. Needless to say, it HELD a special place in my heart.

But times change and I've moved on. Sure, I was sad to see it torn down. But I also realized it was time. The OB served it purpose very well and will be remembered as an icon. It will be a special day Saturday when our Canes return to that site.

Advertisement
I think Canes 56-7.
View attachment 102375:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Pls don’t post this picture; I still hurt. Yeah, yeah, HRS is a great stadium, but my first live football game came at this stadium, and this stadium birthed out 1st national championship. I miss the **** out of the old girl.

I guess I’m just not that sentimental.

I get someone like 423, he has every right, or players like Blades, his dad played there, so sure it means a lot to people like that, with that type of personal connection. JW probably didn’t know that much about the OB until a couple of days ago.

Shlt I probably went to most games since my youth, and I’m still hoarse fron the UFaaåg comeback, but I moved on a long time ago.

Trust me, for everyone that’s there on Saturday, including myself, you’re not going to feel so nostalgic with that fūcked up angled field configuration and the roof closed.

You're going to be mainly saying to yourself - no more “home” games for FIU.

Jarren played that dramatic weepy pvssy miamicuntface and those similarly situated melodramatic hallowed grounds pvssies like the ghey fiddles they are.

Was Jarren even 10 years old the last time Miami quit like dogs on those hallowed grounds? He knows nothing about the Orange Bowl and cares even less about it.

But he knows if he doesn’t mollify those “I miss the OB even though I was never even there” weepy pvssies they’ll show up on the FIU sidelines decked out in their Raggedy Ann Booch David freckles kit.
You're the Adam Schiff of cis. I bet your face is just as punchable.

Advertisement
Back