MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Yea agree but we are tied to these top programs. What I mean by that is we win home state and we weaken UGA and bama. Us down benefits the SEC they rose cause of our trashness. Now that we are seriously and assuming we control sfla those teams will be directly effected by us. And that's not a good thing for them.
I agree. They lose out on the Jordan Battles, Dallas Turners, Amari Coopers, Pat Surtains of the world.

Advertisement
Bruh; Lol. Anyone calling 09 a fluke is misremembering that game.
It was a slow bleeeeed for sure..Bama was running it down there throat pause..I remember it was like 24-7 then Texas got 2 scores and Bama scored like 14 straight and that was it..ppl misremembering McCoy too. He was nice at Texas but he wasn’t a deshaun or Vince. He wasn’t taking that game over

Last edited:
That’s because he Str8 up would double any offer Bama made to recruits. This is fact. He basically told the South Georgia Trust fund folks “look Ima need a sh!load of money to buy who Bama wants but trust me in the end it’ll pay off”. Georgia spent multi millions from ‘16 till now but the return they’ll get from a natty? Priceless.
Yea u pay for what u get. Miami is paying now u think Mario didn't pitch that to the BOT and UM upper brass? Mario said I coached at Bama this is what it takes to win....are u in? If u can say yes I'll leave Oregon.....Miami said we will do anything to win.....he said like Floyd Mayweather make the fuqin fight...more make the contract lol.

Coming into the year we got TS and the story was Georgia treats their players like ****, is dishonest with them, etc, hasn’t won anything to show for, don’t go there…

Now they won their first title in 40 years and validated it.

You need to recruit to win. Natty’s help that.
They have the most talent in CFB already and have for a few years and they reload with losses to Bama because they Bag up and they have a killer closer head coach. It won’t matter in the overall picture. What matters immediately is us out-recruiting the rest of the ACC and the gaytors…. Because I hate the gaytors

Advertisement
Yea agree but we are tied to these top programs. What I mean by that is we win home state and we weaken UGA and bama. Us down benefits the SEC they rose cause of our trashness. Now that we are seriously and assuming we control sfla those teams will be directly effected by us. And that's not a good thing for them.
Recruiting wise we are. On the field fortunately we have less competition to overcome. Hopefully Mario gets this thing rolling.

I agree. They lose out on the Jordan Battles, Dallas Turners, Amari Coopers, Pat Surtains of the world.
Those guys r huge difference makers. Those names change the outcome of our season last season if they were at UM lol. Guys like that are key and if u lose at least your top ten yearly, and those kids go round one make millions and are on your sideline basically making your school and staff a selling point.

Yea but u can sneak in a three star like Isiahh Simmons or a coaches son or some **** bama had done a few years ago. When your playing with studs all around u......when rosters are stacked three stars look amazing because of the elites around u. It's like having a lebron out there. Ofc some three stars are going to ball with monsters everywhere.
You got guys on here actually think Stenson bennett is a good player playing behind that Oline, handing the ball off to a dude named after a literal GOD in greek mythology, throws up to 5 star WR and MONSTER TE who drags ALABAMA players.. You can sneak a scrub in there and he will look good when you have talent ALL AROUND

Advertisement
Yea u pay for what u get. Miami is paying now u think Mario didn't pitch that to the BOT and UM upper brass? Mario said I coached at Bama this is what it takes to win....are u in? If u can say yes I'll leave Oregon.....Miami said we will do anything to win.....he said like Floyd Mayweather make the fuqin fight...more make the contract lol.
Facts! Mario Str8 up wasn’t taken the job if the administration couldn’t get on board. We’ll stack talent year after year and build trench bullies and be right back where we belong.

You got guys on here actually think Stenson bennett is a good player playing behind that Oline, handing the ball off to a dude named after a literal GOD in greek mythology, throws up to 5 star WR and MONSTER TE who drags ALABAMA players.. You can sneak a scrub in there and he will look good when you have talent ALL AROUND
Yea he's not an NFL QB. Talent around him won that he made some plays. Bama D choked and the longer the game stood close them boys broke. Saw alot of holes in Bryce game too cause UGA brought it

Advertisement
Facts! Mario Str8 up wasn’t taken the job if the administration couldn’t get on board. We’ll stack talent year after year and build trench bullies and be right back where we belong.
Facts I know he needed UMs commitment and we finally said fuq it. I think people got mad at Herbie and felt disrespected. I'm glad Mario told them this is what it's going to take to look like bama.....and they said ok.

He had them in the game 5 years ago tho, they lost on a coin flip OT hail mary type play.. As heartbreaking as it is you take those odds every time
Very true but he still had a stacked roster. All he did was walk on campus and tell the guys to ramp up the bag game. It wasn’t a rebuild. Miami is a rebuild.

I'd like to think that Cristobal has mastered negative recruiting too. If we can even just begin to close the gap bag/NIL-wise then this is the first time in forever that I'll have faith in a coach to effectively pull the gloves off when pitching a local kid against going to the SEC.

I think Rick was actually underestimated as a negative recruiter but I also bet he had definite boundaries and his association of being a longtime SEC coach didn't help.

Advertisement
The speed on the field in this game, especially late

Whew we have a long ******* way to go

But we are headed in the right direction finally
Bro we really had people tryna sell Flagg to the board before this season and saying this the fastest defense we had in long time, we look good in camp.. BRUHHHHHHHHH.. We got a looooong way to go, TVD SAVE US!!!!

For being a no excuse guy......he sure does make a lot of excuses when he loses.

Why can’t it just be an explanation? People hate coach speak, but when they tell you the truth they still get criticized. **** yeah it sucked they didn’t have there two best WRs and CBs. Of course that hurt….there is no denying that

Stetson Bennett IV—Offensive MVP of the game instead of Bryce Young. All the experts on here saw that one coming. LOL.

BTW, I’ve been on record for a while now saying Young is not a legit NFL starter. You saw how he looked tonight. Wait until those 1st round edge rushers come after him every down in the league. Won’t be pretty.

Advertisement
Back