MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Also, that CFP trophy is trash af. Lol. Bring back the crystal football.
It was modeled after this:
Screenshot_20220111-001812_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Advertisement
With Mario our roster is going to be down right video game ****. When I saw the interview with Kevon Thibbs and Mario on Fox in like bruh we getting everyone.
Dude wasn’t here 5 minutes and landed some monsters this class just because of who he is

If you can get guys to commit to Oregon and Miami in the same ******* year….cmon…

Advertisement
And tonight’s result will make it harder for Miami to do that
Nah if bama won it would be the same UGA was recruiting Natty level classes even if they lose this game. TAMU just recruited a Natty level class and they haven't done ****. Mario is capable even if he has two losing seasons. Recruit elites regardless of game outcomes and u will start to see a change in the mantle.

“Stack talent like Georgia.” Y’all do realize it took them 6 years to get here after Richt left. Even recruiting at a top 3 level after he left them with a top 5 roster. It’s gonna take a miracle or a decade or the best NIL game in America, or all three to do what these teams are doing.

Advertisement
They moved him off of his spots in the first game..**** we moved him off his spots. Difference is...they lost their 2 wrs...and all the rest of the wrs arent ready at all or explosive. Sh*t i coached against Jacorey Brooks and he is probably one of their better guys and he wasnt that explosive in high school.
There were plays to be made when they were wearing out their kicker with fgs.
I agree..I just think UGA was one of the few teams who could exploit Bama missing 1and 8 due to that front 7s ability to dominate..and on the flip side ability to run the ball when needed..no jacory wasn’t explosive in HS compared to some..but he’s plenty good enough to win 1vs1 and make player vs majority of CFB..same with 84, Holden, tatu etc..vs UGA missing those boys was the difference

Nah if bama won it would be the same UGA was recruiting Natty level classes even if they lose this game. TAMU just recruited a Natty level class and they haven't done ****. Mario is capable even if he has two losing seasons. Recruit elites regardless of game outcomes and u will start to see a change in the mantle.
Thank you.

This result validates Georgia

Advertisement
Yeah, it doesn’t matter to me. Both UGA and Bama recruit lights out.

I get ur point but isiah Simmons was a beast for Clemson and Jordan davis for uga was a 3 star. If they talented they play
Yea but those other one on ones free up single man to man ****. Miami invented beat the man in front of u win your 1v1s. U get the better player u win those 1v1s and everything begins to get easier. Then practise is harder and u get better. Tight ends know they won't touch the ball at UGA yet high talented kids still go there because bags and practices are hard. We invented that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back