MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

It’s mind boggling. Yeah, I know…Tyrique came back home, but UGA have been poaching So Fla kids for a minute, including under Richt. Now? Now these mofos r going to be even more dangerous.

The only saving grace is Cristobal is a helluva recruiter himself, but UGA winning is no bueno.
If we handle what we need to handle everything will fall into place. More than enough talent to stock this roster and compete.

Advertisement
This SEC bull chit is now a two headed monster. FML. Time to buckle up.
Who knows....maybe it will be the start of the long awaited Bama slide....every championship coach eventually has except for Saban...but **** he has to get old at some point....one can only hope!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s mind boggling. Yeah, I know…Tyrique came back home, but UGA have been poaching So Fla kids for a minute, including under Richt. Now? Now these mofos r going to be even more dangerous.

The only saving grace is Cristobal is a helluva recruiter himself, but UGA winning is no bueno.
There is plenty of players to go around... their best players are not even from Florida. We'll be alright.

Advertisement

UGA worked its *** off to get here.

It’s up to Mario and his staff to train up OUR young men to be better than the Dawgs AND Bama.

We have to be the best in the country. People have to hate to come here to play us. That will take relentless effort, work , and getting rid of a lot of deadwood.

Hire Schumann and schedule a home-and-home with UGA!
Im Not No Way GIF

Advertisement
Yea but u can sneak in a three star like Isiahh Simmons or a coaches son or some **** bama had done a few years ago. When your playing with studs all around u......when rosters are stacked three stars look amazing because of the elites around u. It's like having a lebron out there. Ofc some three stars are going to ball with monsters everywhere.
I get ur point but isiah Simmons was a beast for Clemson and Jordan davis for uga was a 3 star. If they talented they play

Nah, I’ll disagree. Colt ran into the pile and was lightly hit. Total fluke injury.

Freshman Garrett Gilbert wasn’t ready and Texas could not move the ball with him at the helm until the 4th quarter. Defense was worn out.

2009 Alabama would have been squashed - just squashed - by the latter teams that Saban fielded. The gap had not yet been built in 2009, and I say (which of course cannot be proven) that Texas would have won that.
Bruh McCoy got hurt 5 minutes into the game lol..I think the game would’ve been the same due to the way Saban and Bama played ball back then. It was stop the run, no explosives given up, run the ball wear you down. That’s EXACTLY what they did to Texas..I don’t think colt McCoy built to over coming that..that’s why that shoulder didn’t hold up lol

UGA worked its *** off to get here.

It’s up to Mario and his staff to train up OUR young men to be better than the Dawgs AND Bama.

We have to be the best in the country. People have to hate to come here to play us. That will take relentless effort, work , and getting rid of a lot of deadwood.
And tonight’s result will make it harder for Miami to do that

Sickening hearing about the speed all over the field. Too many kids who should be here.
Been like that for years but everyone said x and os. It's the talent those trash coaches brought....alot of them are not old UM caliber. Bama and UGA when u watch that that's old Miami. That speed has nothing to do with coaches that's the players being fast that's it. It's so simple but people want to make it rocket science.

Advertisement
Back