MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Impressive win by UAB
I was living in Birmingham when they cut the school's football program in order to divert more funds to the University of Alabama. Bear Bryant's son or grandson sat on the University system of Alabama's board of trustees and voted to dismantle UAB's football program. I'm happy for their success. I know a bunch of UAB grads and they're ecstatic right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL that Sunshine lookin' **** comes off the bench for Utah St and just nails a bomb on his first ever throw in College football.

Advertisement
are we sure wiggins and pope don't play for Utah st.... sure are a lot of drops

Advertisement
Louisiana vs Marshall...

Now yall can see Tim Cramsey’s offense.

Although, I would never advise judging a coaches entire scheme based off a Bowl game, bowl games are weird & aren’t always an accurate look at how a team really plays.

But with that said, I know most of yall probably haven’t watched much Marshall Football at all this year, so this will be your last shot lol.

And no Cramsey is not very high on my list.

Louisiana vs Marshall...

Now yall can see Tim Cramsey’s offense.

Although, I would never advise judging a coaches entire scheme based off a Bowl game, bowl games are weird & aren’t always an accurate look at how a team really plays.

But with that said, I know most of yall probably haven’t watched much Marshall Football at all this year, so this will be your last shot lol.

And no Cramsey is not very high on my list.
I have to think the co-ordinators have been decided at this point and we're just waiting for them to finish their Bowl games.

It's taking entirely too long otherwise - most other new staffs have filled out their rosters.

I have to think the co-ordinators have been decided at this point and we're just waiting for them to finish their Bowl games.

It's taking entirely too long otherwise - most other new staffs have filled out their rosters.
I hope so, but i’m Inclined to believe if that was the case something would’ve leaked by now.

Every hire has leaked before its been announced, no way could they keep it under wraps for this long lol.

Advertisement
Back