MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Hunter made a great decision, the last thing college football needs is for FSU to have #1 ranked CB while playing for that ****** *** Defense...

And besides, Hunter will most likely be in the portal after 1 season at JSU because Deion will be getting a P5 job next year & Hunter will probably end transferring to a big school like Bama or UGA anyway, once they offer him a new deal.

A shake up to college football recruiting is always a great thing, nothing is worse than seeing all the 5-stars go to the same 5 schools every single class. I fckin hate seeing every great CB sign to the same teams, sh*t infuriates me & it’s totally unfair that all the top schools get to hoard all the talent.
You know I love you, but the presumption he will transfer after year one belies the assertion he made a good decision. It’s a lost year and it doesn’t serve him to practice and play against this level of talent.

Deion isn’t going anywhere, imo, at least not until his son graduates. That’s what Weinke told me, and it makes sense.

You know I love you, but the presumption he will transfer after year one belies the assertion he made a good decision. It’s a lost year and it doesn’t serve him to practice and play against this level of talent.

Deion isn’t going anywhere, imo, at least not until his son graduates. That’s what Weinke told me, and it makes sense.
Ugh, Weinke. Horrible flashbacks as a Panthers fan - terrible pro QB.

Travis Hunter not going to FSU was great, idc if he chose to go JUCO, but not being at FSU, Bama, UGA, Clemson etc is great for college football, probably not for him personally, but great for college football overall.

Deion wants to be a G5/P5 HC, he interviewed for the TCU, Colorado St & Georgia Southern jobs this offseason & if he gets one next year Shedeur will transfer with him wherever he goes.

Advertisement
Obviously, Deion doesn’t know how to develop talent, or a QB, because his team sucks and is regressing across the board notwithstanding the fact they are playing against intramural-level talent. FAMU would roll.
How is that obvious? This is his QBs first year. The rest of his best players are transfers. The rest are d1aa players. What is he supposed to develop then into? They were 4-3 last year and 4-8 the year before Deion got their. Don’t seem like regression to me.

That same QB he can’t develop and has been coaching for years also won the Walter Payton award

Being from MN, my dream scenario of an all Dakota’s FCS championship is going to die. SDSU DB’s are so bad if anyone is watching this game. NDSU lost to SDSU this year

How is that obvious? This is his QBs first year. The rest of his best players are transfers. The rest are d1aa players. What is he supposed to develop then into? They were 4-3 last year and 4-8 the year before Deion got their. Don’t seem like regression to me.

That same QB he can’t develop and has been coaching for years also won the Walter Payton award
I was just giving you ****. His team looked like *** today, as did his son. But the record does suggest they are better than what they showed today.

Advertisement
I was just giving you ****. His team looked like *** today, as did his son. But the record does suggest they are better than what they showed today.
True. I think JSU was smelling themselves and Deion definitely gets the blame for that

**** underdog spreads been slapping during this bowl season.

Toledo -10.5 Loses to MTSU 31-24
Coastal Carolina -12.5 Wins by 6 over NIU.

The current games will be interesting to see how they finish.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Freddy, this brought you out to post after almost 10 years?
SHEET!!!!
GIF-211129_195658.gif

Advertisement
Back