MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

The Utah State game was the one I was interested in lol Got to see how Banda’s defense is doing.

Definitely watching the celebration bowl even though JSU will whoop on SCSU.

Watched the Montana State Sam Houston game last week and Montana’s secondary is nice, I think they’re the same team that beat Washington earlier this too.

Yeah I’ll actually probably be tuned into it to. Watching Bandas D.

Yeah it be some nice cats down at D1-AA the powerhouses are nice at that level.

Advertisement
I love watching these lower tier bowl games today. A lot of people that we’ll be discussing during next year’s coaching carousel will be coaching in lower tier bowl games today and through next week.

Advertisement
A1034424-EE87-4163-9F51-F8ACF07CC74A.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
JSU outplayed every team except FAMU at the beginning of the year, but both QBs struggled mightily today.

Also thought since FAMU whooped on SC State 30-7 Jackson State would’ve owned the LOS.

I was wrong. FAMU would’ve would’ve whooped on SC State again if they played this afternoon.

JSU outplayed every team except FAMU at the beginning of the year, but both QBs struggled mightily today.

Also thought since FAMU whooped on SC State 30-7 Jackson State would’ve owned the LOS.

I was wrong. FAMU would’ve would’ve whooped on SC State again if they played this afternoon.
These guys are funny. They watch part of one game and think they know it all. JSU will be 11-2 and Sanders was SWAC Freshman of the year. They must be doing something right.

Advertisement
The fact that team was 11-1 and Sanders was the FOY illuminates how terrible of a decision Hunter made. FAMU would smoke both these teams.
Hunter made a great decision, the last thing college football needs is for FSU to have #1 ranked CB while playing for that ****** *** Defense...

And besides, Hunter will most likely be in the portal after 1 season at JSU because Deion will be getting a P5 job next year & Hunter will probably end transferring to a big school like Bama or UGA anyway, once they offer him a new deal.

A shake up to college football recruiting is always a great thing, nothing is worse than seeing all the 5-stars go to the same 5 schools every single class. I fckin hate seeing every great CB sign to the same teams, sh*t infuriates me & it’s totally unfair that all the top schools get to hoard all the talent.

These guys are funny. They watch part of one game and think they know it all. JSU will be 11-2 and Sanders was SWAC Freshman of the year. They must be doing something right.
JSU will keep winning against the others in the conference because they will always be more talented imo and with the portal, SWAC and MEAC will become more talented (which is a very good thing)

I believe FAMU is in the same situation, they typically get some pretty good transfers every year.

For a one game thing, I thought it was bad but I’m not worried about JSU in the future.

Would love to see JSU and FAMU play other pretty good FCS teams.

lol FAMU lost to JSU this year.
Obviously, Deion doesn’t know how to develop talent, or a QB, because his team sucks and is regressing across the board notwithstanding the fact they are playing against intramural-level talent. FAMU would roll.

Advertisement
Back