Bowl Game...where we headed?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm hearing Pinstripe or TaxSlayer.

We will be selected before the taxslayer gets a pick. Music city, belk, or pinstripe

Incorrect. The Music City and TaxSlayer go hand-in-hand. It's either one or the other for the ACC.

Well if that's the case we will be gone still I would think. It's typically 6-6 teams in that game or a 6-6 vs 7-5

Very possible. Pinstripe would probably love to bring us to NYC.

Advertisement
I'm hearing Pinstripe or TaxSlayer.

We will be selected before the taxslayer gets a pick. Music city, belk, or pinstripe

Incorrect. The Music City and TaxSlayer go hand-in-hand. It's either one or the other for the ACC.

Well if that's the case we will be gone still I would think. It's typically 6-6 teams in that game or a 6-6 vs 7-5

Very possible. Pinstripe would probably love to bring us to NYC.

I agree. I see us going there most likely. I am hoping for Belk or Music city, both are about 3-4 hours away from me, the only ones I can for sure go to.

Pinstripe may opt for Pitt for geographic reasons. Let Miami go to the Taxslayer in Tampa for the same reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot will depend on how well the other ACC teams fare over the next week. There's a decent chance all four teams ahead of Miami in the ACC will finish in the final top 12 and automatically be placed in the New Years bowls by the committee. Clemson and ND are locks to finish top 12 and a FSU win over UF almost certainly put them in the top 12 since the Gators are currently ranked 12 and FSU 13. UNC is at 14 and would most likely need help to finish top 12 unless they pull the upset over Clemson . In that dream scenario Miami would be the first acc team picked by the Russell Athletic bowl in Orlando.

A lot will depend on how well the other ACC teams fare over the next week. There's a decent chance all four teams ahead of Miami in the ACC will finish in the final top 12 and automatically be placed in the New Years bowls by the committee. Clemson and ND are locks to finish top 12 and a FSU win over UF almost certainly put them in the top 12 since the Gators are currently ranked 12 and FSU 13. UNC is at 14 and would most likely need help to finish top 12 unless they pull the upset over Clemson . In that dream scenario Miami would be the first acc team picked by the Russell Athletic bowl in Orlando.

Yep. I'd love em to come to Orlando, but Jacksonville is good too.

Advertisement
Back