Bowl Banner

I'm Matt from FAU now? I thought I was James from Louisiana?

You nerds detective work is second only to your ability to not get head coaches fired.

Joe-Biden-Laughing.gif

Well, you're too dumb to figure out that planes can't fly over stadiums during games, so I'd also expect you to be too dumb to get into med school. You're Matt and graduated UM in 2006, and then got rejected from med school and had to get a Ph.D at FAU. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about being a failure. Does your mom introduce you as Dr or does she preface it with the fact that you never actually became an MD?

But how could I get a PhD in Florida if I'm James from Louisiana?

government-shutdown.gif

I never said you were James from Louisiana. You know who you are and you're a failure, which is why you engage in all the posturing on here. Couldn't even get into a DO school...ouch.

>Someone with 11,000 posts on a message board calling anyone else a failure.

5janP.gif

Whatever makes you feel better about ending up living in Jupiter without an MD or even a DO next to your name. Was it awkward at holiday dinners when you had to break the news to your family that you weren't a "real" doctor and had to go to a tiny state school for your terminal degree?

Advertisement
Well, you're too dumb to figure out that planes can't fly over stadiums during games, so I'd also expect you to be too dumb to get into med school. You're Matt and graduated UM in 2006, and then got rejected from med school and had to get a Ph.D at FAU. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about being a failure. Does your mom introduce you as Dr or does she preface it with the fact that you never actually became an MD?

government-shutdown.gif

I never said you were James from Louisiana. You know who you are and you're a failure, which is why you engage in all the posturing on here. Couldn't even get into a DO school...ouch.

5janP.gif

Whatever makes you feel better about ending up living in Jupiter without an MD or even a DO next to your name. Was it awkward at holiday dinners when you had to break the news to your family that you weren't a "real" doctor and had to go to a tiny state school for your terminal degree?

ouch

government-shutdown.gif

5janP.gif

How do I live in Jupiter when I'm currently in my cabin in Louisiana?

Must be difficult wasting what little pennies you have trying to run background checks on message board posters who fluster you though.

11,000 posts on a message board, my lord the peasantry.

shaq-laughing-gif.gif

government-shutdown.gif

5janP.gif

Must be difficult wasting what little pennies you have trying to run background checks on message board posters who fluster you though.

shaq-laughing-gif.gif

You're not fooling anybody Matt. You failed at your life's goal, thus all the posturing on here. How did it feel when you had to break the news to everybody that you weren't going to become a doctor because you were too stupid and failed?

Advertisement

5janP.gif

shaq-laughing-gif.gif

You're not fooling anybody Matt. You failed at your life's goal, thus all the posturing on here. How did it feel when you had to break the news to everybody that you weren't going to become a doctor because you were too stupid and failed?

Sitting at home on a Saturday night trying to run background checks on posters who got you flustered.

Run another freedom of information act and maybe you'll get it right night time

jennifer-lawrence-laughing.gif

5janP.gif

shaq-laughing-gif.gif

Sitting at home on a Saturday night trying to run background checks on posters who got you flustered.

Keep deflecting Matt. Is that you do when you hang out with all your other friends from UM who could actually get higher than a 25 on the MCAT?

shaq-laughing-gif.gif

Keep deflecting Matt. Is that you do when you hang out with all your other friends from UM who could actually get higher than a 25 on the MCAT?

Oh lord the sore **** you have, typing furiously away trying to do background checks on someone who has trolled you to Boliva.

Here, let me help you.

tumblr_m4si1h6IhW1rx2eepo1_500.gif

Matt, the rejection letters came in over 8 years ago now. Thought you'd be over it at this point, but I guess not.

Was it hard seeing all your other friends go to white coat ceremonies while you toiled away in Boca Raton?

Advertisement
Matt, the rejection letters came in over 8 years ago now. Thought you'd be over it at this point, but I guess not.

Was it hard seeing all your other friends go to white coat ceremonies while you toiled away in Boca Raton?

What's wrong with having a Ph.D?

Advertisement
Back