Bowl Banner

I can't believe you peasants are wasting the few pennies you have to fly another banner than won't make a single ounce of difference.

tumblr_mvhka7vn6b1qanm80o1_500.gif

Go **** your face

BUMP

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did the banner fly?

Weather issues earlier today apparently kept it from happening. Head over to WEZ but they are talking about applying the funds to fly the banner at the national championship game

Only the retards from the WEZ would fly a banner over a stadium that will have a closed roof. You morons never stop amazing me with your peasantry.

Did the banner fly?

Weather issues earlier today apparently kept it from happening. Head over to WEZ but they are talking about applying the funds to fly the banner at the national championship game

Only the retards from the WEZ would fly a banner over a stadium that will have a closed roof. You morons never stop amazing me with your peasantry.

Matt, how much did it suck to get rejected from med school and have to finish your schooling at FAU?

Did the banner fly?

Matt, how much did it suck to get rejected from med school and have to finish your schooling at FAU?

I'm Matt from FAU now? I thought I was James from Louisiana?

You nerds detective work is second only to your ability to not get head coaches fired.

Joe-Biden-Laughing.gif

Advertisement
Did the banner fly?

You nerds detective work is second only to your ability to not get head coaches fired.

Joe-Biden-Laughing.gif

Well, you're too dumb to figure out that planes can't fly over stadiums during games, so I'd also expect you to be too dumb to get into med school. You're Matt and graduated UM in 2006, and then got rejected from med school and had to get a Ph.D at FAU. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about being a failure. Does your mom introduce you as Dr or does she preface it with the fact that you never actually became an MD?

Joe-Biden-Laughing.gif

Well, you're too dumb to figure out that planes can't fly over stadiums during games, so I'd also expect you to be too dumb to get into med school. You're Matt and graduated UM in 2006, and then got rejected from med school and had to get a Ph.D at FAU. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about being a failure. Does your mom introduce you as Dr or does she preface it with the fact that you never actually became an MD?

But how could I get a PhD in Florida if I'm James from Louisiana?

government-shutdown.gif

Joe-Biden-Laughing.gif

government-shutdown.gif

I never said you were James from Louisiana. You know who you are and you're a failure, which is why you engage in all the posturing on here. Couldn't even get into a DO school...ouch.

Joe-Biden-Laughing.gif

government-shutdown.gif

I never said you were James from Louisiana. You know who you are and you're a failure, which is why you engage in all the posturing on here. Couldn't even get into a DO school...ouch.

>Someone with 11,000 posts on a message board calling anyone else a failure.

5janP.gif

Advertisement
Back