Bowl Banner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't wait until it flies.

This will impress the folks in Louisiana. To have the tenacity to follow Golden and UM football all the way to Louisiana to fly a banner?

That's' just boss!

Advertisement
I had two of our fellow Miami fans bet me 100 dollars a piece . They said Miami will the ACC championship next year I had to jump on that bet

Can't wait until it flies.

This will impress the folks in Louisiana. To have the tenacity to follow Golden and UM football all the way to Louisiana to fly a banner?

That's' just boss!

No doubt...now if only the administration cared about the program as much as we do...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Be cool if the guy flying the banner could do a couple Immelman turns, barrel loops, and snap rolls in a ten minute one aircraft air show right over the stadium.

Buzz the stadium with a psyops loud speaker system telling Golden "You can run, but you can't hide."

Finish off by dropping fake bus tickets to somewhere in *** Nersey.

Be cool if the guy flying the banner could do a couple Immelman turns, barrel loops, and snap rolls in a ten minute one aircraft air show right over the stadium.

Buzz the stadium with a psyops loud speaker system telling Golden "You can run, but you can't hide."

Finish off by dropping fake bus tickets to somewhere in *** Nersey.

Wouldn't that **** up the poor trailing banner which is carrying our message of hope?

Let's compromise....let him do a handful of flyovers with the banner intact before the stunt show begins.

I can't believe you peasants are wasting the few pennies you have to fly another banner than won't make a single ounce of difference.

tumblr_mvhka7vn6b1qanm80o1_500.gif

Advertisement
Back