Bostwick announcement streaming live at 8AM

Advertisement
I will happily eat crow if I'm wrong tomorrow. Just remember to come back here and eat your own if he ends up a Gator. I have nothing to gain by this other than sharing info. Like I want a stud DT going to those ****?

The point is, do you KNOW something or are you guessing?

I will happily eat crow if I'm wrong tomorrow. Just remember to come back here and eat your own if he ends up a Gator. I have nothing to gain by this other than sharing info. Like I want a stud DT going to those ****?

Well we shall see; some Gator mods optimistic others not so much. Our class is pretty much done not expecting much tomorrow, maybe 1 or 2 more.

The person that provided me the info has been spot on for the last five years or so.

Advertisement

The person that provided me the info has been spot on for the last five years or so.

RandomChomp?

Nope.

Just know that you are ticketed for bolivian should he not be chompin tomorrow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back