Bostwick announcement streaming live at 8AM

Advertisement
Yeah my UF friend is saying the Gators are looking real good after his visit this past weekend

I smell gator - been fearing it for a few weeks. His silence after the UF OV clinched it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bostwick has committed to UF. Move on.

No offense, but this is a bad post. Are you serious? Are you ******* around? Are you playing board pessimist? Are you BFFs with Golden and heard it first hand? Don't just post some statement like that, please.

Advertisement
He doesn't know ****. More doom and gloom assumptions. It's sad how people can't even wait til tomorrow to meltdown. It's like a coping mechanism to ease themselves into a loss. Then we we do get guys they go back to an extreme high and make posts about fapping to a 17 yr old boy and say great things about Golden.

Bostwick never committed to UF last week; FYI

The family has been very quiet

This has been the case the entire time. Just think about the juxtaposition of our DT recruiting this year with Bryant and Bostwick. The "odd couple" could make a great duo in the years to come.

Advertisement
Buddy is a Bama fan and he told me their board's final predictions has Bostwick 70% to UF and Thomas 60% to free shoes with Miami finishing second for both.

Boo.

Science.

I was more confused with having a team come in second for a player. Is that better then third?

Bama's fans are even deities at this point. Spitting scientific breakdowns for UM fans.

People have been posting what FSU mods think, thought people might be interested in what Bama mods think for the recruits they are in on as well. **** everyone is so salty right now.

I will happily eat crow if I'm wrong tomorrow. Just remember to come back here and eat your own if he ends up a Gator. I have nothing to gain by this other than sharing info. Like I want a stud DT going to those ****?

how bout lets just wait till tom. no point of arguing about where a recruit is gonna go. itll be over soon and sigep who r ur sources? his family? his coach?

Advertisement
Back