Boring Ending to NSD?

Advertisement
Um JC Jackson, Daniel Gresham and unlike what some UGA fan on twitter I have yet to see Gaillard as a guy whos confirmed anything

Advertisement
They would not be showing up unless there is something decent to report!!!

JC, Valentine and njoku... and Thomas sticks!

Advertisement
And? We had 30 players committed at the end of December. How exciting did anybody expect signing day to be? What we wanted was a completely boring January when it came to recruiting. All the excitement we have had has been bad, and I'll be bloody HAPPY if we simply keep the current verbals and add TV back in.

Advertisement
this is very good but if you look at the rankings, it is not nearly as special as i thought it potentially could have been.
lost out on a few big time rbs and wrs. failed to land a big time db (unless we pull JC Jackson). love the work we did on the lines though.

i feel a Lenius/McKnight finish to the class which would basically be one of the more anti-climatic finishes to a recruiting cycle that I can remember (last year sucked, but we did pull Coley on national TV)

Advertisement
i feel a Lenius/McKnight finish to the class which would basically be one of the more anti-climatic finishes to a recruiting cycle that I can remember (last year sucked, but we did pull Coley on national TV)

We got elder and griffin too

griffin isnt here yea but at the time it was a big pick up

Advertisement
Back