Boring Ending to NSD?

Alright.....im done woth the class review...questions.

Coach, I think you mentioned at the pre bowl press conference that even if you didn't add another kid this would be your best class yet. With the losses of Trevonte Valentine and Chad Thomas today, do you still feel that way?

Absolutely. Tim I'm focused on moving us forward and we've got a bunch of really good kids in this class who will help us. I'd rather focus on the kids who want to be here....who want tone Miami Hurricanes, Tim.I'd rather talk about the Brayden Leniuses and the Ligginses.No one hyped this kid up because he didn't do a hat show and was in Canada up until a few months ago but he's got a lot of ability.

Advertisement
look, if we land Lenius and ROss, I'll be content. I'm just saying that we wont have a coley/howard NSD surprise commit. I think we have a strong class but i thought we would finish stronger. Penn State/Golden + Louisville Smackdown really hurt us

Alright.....im done woth the class review...questions.

Coach, I think you mentioned at the pre bowl press conference that even if you didn't add another kid this would be your best class yet. With the losses of Trevonte Valentine and Chad Thomas today, do you still feel that way?

Absolutely. Tim I'm focused on moving us forward and we've got a bunch of really good kids in this class who will help us. I'd rather focus on the kids who want to be here....who want tone Miami Hurricanes, Tim.I'd rather talk about the Brayden Leniuses and the Ligginses.No one hyped this kid up because he didn't do a hat show and was in Canada up until a few months ago but he's got a lot of ability.

Wow, so desperately want to attack Golden for anything that you even make up stupid scenarios with no basis behind them.

Our ee class is sick. Anything else is cake to me as long as we keep ct99. Think tv is gone just going off recent history.

Advertisement
I will say at least we did not completely strike out...I mean the dline will have better bodies
we got a RB...and a QB....so all is not lost...I GUESS....

It was feeling like a disaster until Coley put on the SWAG hat. It was hugely uplifting but I think most of us remember how crappy we were feeling up until that moment.

I like Golden's approach this year of getting it done without playing the hat game. I've always hated that ritual anyways.

I will say at least we did not completely strike out...I mean the dline will have better bodies
we got a RB...and a QB....so all is not lost...I GUESS....

This class will be decent. Good if he can pull TV. It should have been epic. Nothing like shooting for the middle Golden.

Advertisement
Last year people complained Golden didn't have enough committed by signing day, this year the opposite :) Maybe thats why he's shooting for the middle.

Advertisement
Back