BOOM....

Advertisement
Whoever Bonded me out....I appreciate it....
I was quivering with the thought of living on Honey Buns and Ramen Noodles for a week...
If you read Kevin Gillespie's Fire In My Belly, he has a recipe for honey bun bread pudding with peanut butter whiskey sauce that I'm dying to try once I reach my goal weight sixteen pounds from now.

If you read Kevin Gillespie's Fire In My Belly, he has a recipe for honey bun bread pudding with peanut butter whiskey sauce that I'm dying to try once I reach my go as l weight sixteen pounds from now.
I have an Executive Chef on staff who's from Louisiana, that makes a Bourbon Breadpudding that should be illegal...and I'm 100% dead serious....amazing

Advertisement
Whoever Bonded me out....I appreciate it....
I was quivering with the thought of living on Honey Buns and Ramen Noodles for a week...
giphy (9).gif

I have an Executive Chef on staff who's from Louisiana, that makes a Bourbon Breadpudding that should be illegal...and I'm 100% dead serious....amazing
I ******* love bread pudding with a liquor laced sauce... where in Miami do you know has anything close. BTW, Captains Tavern has one that is very good.

F-ed up thing is....This Sh*t stays on my record...Im on CIS in house arrest kinda....F around and go astray.....BOOP.....Back ya go...

Advertisement
F-ed up thing is....This Sh*t stays on my record...Im on CIS in house arrest kinda....F around and go astray.....BOOP.....Back ya go...
I got an infraction as well, that's why I love everyone and I act like everybody is motherless. Just invite those you dislike to join you is some mat drills.

Recipe or it didn't happen.

I hate bread pudding. The only two I've been able to eat were an apple caramel that a French chef made and the cinnamon roll bread pudding at Revival in Decatur. It's Gillespie's restaurant so I'll happily try this one.

Advertisement
Recipe or it didn't happen.

I hate bread pudding. The only two I've been able to eat were an apple caramel that a French chef made and the cinnamon roll bread pudding at Revival in Decatur. It's Gillespie's restaurant so I'll happily try this one.
I'll get the recipe....its ridiculous...Bourbon...Cinnamon....Caramel laced...I had a Fig Compote Bread Pudding in Culinary School back in 80 that I wish I kept the recipe too.

Advertisement
Sad state of affairs that we ended up here, to begin with, on all fronts. Mods, check yourselves. Soon, please. Gators seem more welcome than true Canes.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back