BOOM....

Advertisement
Advertisement
.......Now back to this Garbage...Randy Shannon-ish Coaching Staph.......
I disagree. Onions problem wasnt lack of development. It was burning bridges in coaching circles,high schools etc. Crap evaluations & most importantly a never ending desire to play nothing but his personal favorites as do boys rather than the best at their positions. This staff is just jv. All I'm gonna say is a staff and a team are a reflection of the coach... #tnm

I disagree. Onions problem wasnt lack of development. It was burning bridges in coaching circles,high schools etc. Crap evaluations & most importantly a never ending desire to play nothing but his personal favorites as do boys rather than the best at their positions. This staff is just jv. All I'm gonna say is a staff and a team are a reflection of the coach... #tnm

Any guys you would keep? Are you a fan of Enos?

So Manny's in over his head.

We had to get them mods straight.
You see all those losers taking cheap shots at you when you were away? lmfao.

Advertisement
So many people fooled by this politician. It's amazing people still haven't learned their lesson.

Sad about the staff...but is Enos JV?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back