BOOM! MIAMI BEATS GATORS 69-67

Shalala's dream has come true. She's got the football forum talking about the ****** basketball team. "Poor Man's Wake Forest"......put this lame ish in the forum it belongs.

How much does your life suck, that right after a big win by one of the schools teams you whine right away?

B/c the basketball team symbolizes the new U, which I despise. I could give less than a **** about the bball team, or NCAA basketball, or the game of basketball in general. I would gladly watch the BUC burn down in a fire, and lose every basketball game for eternity, for one more National Title in football. ****, i might even take that deal for another baseball title.

Miami isn't a **** basketball white collar uppity school. We aren't Duke, and shouldn't be. **** Duke! This is the U. You wanna talk about that pansy sport that the admin is DYING to push, take it to the pansy forum where it belongs.

LOL at basketball being white collar.

You do realize that basketball as an NCAA sport fits nerdy, elitist, uppity schools much better. It's much easier to hide 15 retards than it is 85, and since Miami is obsessed with APR and not usin gthe sliding scale, they have been pushing basketball for years, while purposely diminishing football. So **** Coach L and all those Duke wannabe's.

lol. What a miserable ****

Advertisement
Also, the basketball program doesn't have to take 15 kids from South Florida every year, which as we know, Shalala looks down on the local community and its culture.

In the minds of those running our school, we are Duke. In reality, we are barely UF, but ruin our football program and prop up basketball bc we think our standards should be those of Duke. It makes me ******* sick to my stomach.

We beat them last time we played them in:

Football 2013
Baseball 2014 (won the series 2-1)
Basketball (tonight)

Whoooooo

Advertisement
So let me get this straight. Apparently it's a bad thing to attempt to be successful in more than one sport? God some of you are just straight up worthless human beings.

Nice kill by the Canes.. come back from down 15!

How the **** does a win over the gaytors end up getting salty? get a life man

Shalala's dream has come true. She's got the football forum talking about the ****** basketball team. "Poor Man's Wake Forest"......put this lame ish in the forum it belongs.

How much does your life suck, that right after a big win by one of the schools teams you whine right away?

B/c the basketball team symbolizes the new U, which I despise. I could give less than a **** about the bball team, or NCAA basketball, or the game of basketball in general. I would gladly watch the BUC burn down in a fire, and lose every basketball game for eternity, for one more National Title in football. ****, i might even take that deal for another baseball title.

Miami isn't a **** basketball white collar uppity school. We aren't Duke, and shouldn't be. **** Duke! This is the U. You wanna talk about that pansy sport that the admin is DYING to push, take it to the pansy forum where it belongs.

LOL at basketball being white collar.

You do realize that basketball as an NCAA sport fits nerdy, elitist, uppity schools much better. It's much easier to hide 15 retards than it is 85, and since Miami is obsessed with APR and not usin gthe sliding scale, they have been pushing basketball for years, while purposely diminishing football. So **** Coach L and all those Duke wannabe's.

Jesus you're miserable. Sorry for not being 1 dimensional and loving our Canes no matter what sport. Just cant be happy with a win, then **** off. seriously.

So let me get this straight. Apparently it's a bad thing to attempt to be successful in more than one sport? God some of you are just straight up worthless human beings.

It's a bad thing when you push one sport that has no tradition here and let another sport rot b/c you want to de-emphasize football.

Bait and switch. "yes we don't want football and all those flashy south florida ****** around anymore, but we'll pacify you with a slightly above average basketball team b/c we wish we were Duke"

Advertisement

It's a bad thing when you push one sport that has no tradition here and let another sport rot b/c you want to de-emphasize football.

Bait and switch. "yes we don't want football and all those flashy south florida ****s around anymore, but we'll pacify you with a slightly above average basketball team b/c we wish we were Duke"

A TREMENDOUS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bait and switch. "yes we don't want football and all those flashy south florida ****s around anymore, but we'll pacify you with a slightly above average basketball team b/c we wish we were Duke"

Im sorry, I was too busy celebrating instead of being a pathetic whining prick, what was that?

Advertisement
How many of you wanna be Blue Devils are current students or attended within the last few years?? If you wanted to go to Duke, you should have. My guess is you couldn't get in, so instead you try to turn my school into your own fake Duke to make yourselves feel better.

Our football team is dying and ya'll are blissfully ignorant b/c we won a basketball game.

Oh he mad!!! LOL!!!

How many of you wanna be Blue Devils are current students or attended within the last few years?? If you wanted to go to Duke, you should have. My guess is you couldn't get in, so instead you try to turn my school into your own fake Duke to make yourselves feel better.

Our football team is dying and ya'll are blissfully ignorant b/c we won a basketball game.

Wow full POTATO.

Advertisement

Stupid & angry is a bad combo. Sux 2b U!

Are we really hating on Canes because it's basketball and not football? Seriously? Wow this board has hit an all time low.

The only thing worse than our football program is you people who hate on other Canes.

Beating the Gators never gets old, and the fact that you have to ruin the win like that is absolutely shocking.

Advertisement
Back