Maude
What a great WIN for Miami Basketball!

Miami outscored UF by 14 in the 2nd half

Angel Rodriguez is straight up COLD BLOODED

Advertisement
How bout dim canes beating uf at uf ? We a bball school, f football

I texted this to all my gator friends

Advertisement
Shalala's dream has come true. She's got the football forum talking about the ****** basketball team. "Poor Man's Wake Forest"......put this lame ish in the forum it belongs.

Shalala's dream has come true. She's got the football forum talking about the ****** basketball team. "Poor Man's Wake Forest"......put this lame ish in the forum it belongs.

honestly man, ******* relax. this is about the team, not Donna, as well placed as your anger may be. There is so much other not football stuff here, and do we really need 90 more "new' slurpers or mopers threads tonight? I think not.
R
E
L
A
X

If anything, it plays into the anti Golden anger, a coach doing more with less rather than less with more

Last edited:

How much does your life suck, that right after a big win by one of the schools teams you whine right away?

Advertisement

How much does your life suck, that right after a big win by one of the schools teams you whine right away?

Bad... the dumbass negs me for starting this thread and then decides to post in it

B/c the basketball team symbolizes the new U, which I despise. I could give less than a **** about the bball team, or NCAA basketball, or the game of basketball in general. I would gladly watch the BUC burn down in a fire, and lose every basketball game for eternity, for one more National Title in football. ****, i might even take that deal for another baseball title.

Miami isn't a **** basketball white collar uppity school. We aren't Duke, and shouldn't be. **** Duke! This is the U. You wanna talk about that pansy sport that the admin is DYING to push, take it to the pansy forum where it belongs.

B/c the basketball team symbolizes the new U, which I despise. I could give less than a **** about the bball team, or NCAA basketball, or the game of basketball in general. I would gladly watch the BUC burn down in a fire, and lose every basketball game for eternity, for one more National Title in football. ****, i might even take that deal for another baseball title.

Miami isn't a **** basketball white collar uppity school. We aren't Duke, and shouldn't be. **** Duke! This is the U. You wanna talk about that pansy sport that the admin is DYING to push, take it to the pansy forum where it belongs.

Do you like baseball?

LOL at basketball being white collar.

Advertisement

honestly man, ****ing relax. this is about the team, not Donna, as well placed as your anger may be. There is so much other not football stuff here, and do we really need 90 more "new' slurpers or mopers threads tonight? I think not.
R
E
L
A
X

If anything, it plays into the anti Golden anger, a coach doing more with less rather than less with more

They are trying to replace the football program with a basketball program as the premier team of the school. **** THAT!! I'm here to do my part to wake everyone the **** up about what they are doing to change the U into some cheap ****** Boston College imitation.

we definitely are a basketball school now. that's what they wanted when we joined a basketball conference.

Advertisement

You do realize that basketball as an NCAA sport fits nerdy, elitist, uppity schools much better. It's much easier to hide 15 retards than it is 85, and since Miami is obsessed with APR and not usin gthe sliding scale, they have been pushing basketball for years, while purposely diminishing football. So **** Coach L and all those Duke wannabe's.

You do realize that basketball as an NCAA sport fits nerdy, elitist, uppity schools much better. It's much easier to hide 15 retards than it is 85, and since Miami is obsessed with APR and not usin gthe sliding scale, they have been pushing basketball for years, while purposely diminishing football. So **** Coach L and all those Duke wannabe's.

Totally true!

Advertisement
Back