BOOM! MIAMI BEATS GATORS 69-67

Advertisement
Basketball is a women's game.

Played by women. Enjoyed by women.

View attachment 27342

And you played what sport and thrived in it? Or are you just a jealous little **** judging from your sofa?

I played kill nghiaz.

I'm still alive, so I must be ok at it.

so did you play that against ******s bc u probably are one

I played against the Republican Guard. Ever heard of them?

Butch Davis should be our next HC.

Advertisement
Lol the people who hate on basketball are usually the ones who can't play at all

I played HS bball. Doesn't make it any more manly. It's a psussy game filled with psussy players.

In fact some on here would argue that because I played makes it even more of a women's sport.

Would love for dynasty to tell his thoughts about basketball to some of the kids on this team. Great win tonight in a tough environment. Angel is still killing the gators

Are we really hating on Canes because it's basketball and not football? Seriously? Wow this board has hit an all time low.

The only thing worse than our football program is you people who hate on other Canes.

Beating the Gators never gets old, and the fact that you have to ruin the win like that is absolutely shocking.

I'm not ruining the win. I just want this pansy sport off the football board, aka the real sport board.
i think you have serious self doubt issues. Thou doth protest too much.....

Advertisement
Shalala's dream has come true. She's got the football forum talking about the ****** basketball team. "Poor Man's Wake Forest"......put this lame ish in the forum it belongs.

How much does your life suck, that right after a big win by one of the schools teams you whine right away?

B/c the basketball team symbolizes the new U, which I despise. I could give less than a **** about the bball team, or NCAA basketball, or the game of basketball in general. I would gladly watch the BUC burn down in a fire, and lose every basketball game for eternity, for one more National Title in football. ****, i might even take that deal for another baseball title.

Miami isn't a **** basketball white collar uppity school. We aren't Duke, and shouldn't be. **** Duke! This is the U. You wanna talk about that pansy sport that the admin is DYING to push, take it to the pansy forum where it belongs.

Shut the **** up

Shalala's dream has come true. She's got the football forum talking about the ****** basketball team. "Poor Man's Wake Forest"......put this lame ish in the forum it belongs.

How much does your life suck, that right after a big win by one of the schools teams you whine right away?

B/c the basketball team symbolizes the new U, which I despise. I could give less than a **** about the bball team, or NCAA basketball, or the game of basketball in general. I would gladly watch the BUC burn down in a fire, and lose every basketball game for eternity, for one more National Title in football. ****, i might even take that deal for another baseball title.

Miami isn't a **** basketball white collar uppity school. We aren't Duke, and shouldn't be. **** Duke! This is the U. You wanna talk about that pansy sport that the admin is DYING to push, take it to the pansy forum where it belongs.

Shut the **** up

Someone should tell golden showers that you can be good in football and basketball. Ask uf that had championships in both sports during the same time period if it hurt their teams?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back