Boom Ja’Corey Hammett commits

It matters because they’re not taking 2 vipers. That’s why.

Or maybe they will

And many of the “vipers” have played w their hand down at times i.e. they play de here as well

Or they know where they stand with Payton

Or they project one of the two to play another position

Advertisement
No no no. His 1st step is more explosive, he can bend and he's agile. This is a legitimate edge prospect whose best football is ahead of him. He's a better Tyriq McCord.

Brooks has a better nose for the ball and is faster in a straight line.

Haven't seen him up close yet, but size may dictate a move to LB.

Advertisement
Brooks pre injury was unreal , pretty **** close. But this kids first step is **** near as good as it gets.

The comparison is pretty easy , both are close to the same size , build and are playing on the dl out of need. He could easily play on too.
Agree Brooks before the injury was a missile

1580234944411.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we really going to do the “when’s he gonna decommit” and all the other unfunny ways that you all try to say it, on every commitment that we get?

If you feel that way, then why bother to even click on the thread, read it and respond??

This is going to be the offseason on CIS in a nutshell. Any positive news about the Canes=prove it on the field, show me on Saturdays, what about FIU La Tech etc. Any positive recruiting news=he’s not coming, free trip, when is he going to decommit etc.

Fun times.

Advertisement
Are we really going to do the “when’s he gonna decommit” and all the other unfunny ways that you all try to say it, on every commitment that we get?

If you feel that way, then why bother to even click on the thread, read it and respond??

This is going to be the offseason on CIS in a nutshell. Any positive news about the Canes=prove it on the field, show me on Saturdays, what about FIU La Tech etc. Any positive recruiting news=he’s not coming, free trip, when is he going to decommit etc.

Fun times.
I told the board will be like this until we win consistently... this is what 17 years of mediocrity will do...

Advertisement
Back