Booklyndee

Advertisement

He did play for Butch Davis da gawww

Butch David is a God. Butch being a God has nothing to do with @brooklynsqueez batting average.

IMy amused by your level of commitment. Can't say your not dedicated. If you'd start getting with our recruits & instilling this in them maybe both our batting averages as you say would go up & you'd have far less to cry about our coaching staff for. Either way bless bruh. More to life than arguing with you for no reason or benefit

His name gives it away. It's Leon Williams. Leon was from Brooklyn, played D at UM, and is retired.

If it is in fact young Leon he had to have been almost the last player that Butch Davis the God recruited at UM.

Literally the last player.

Also if it is in fact young Leon why would he try and hide it?

Naw. I ain't Leon's crazy ***. But that's my brother & I love him to death.

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] we gonna get Brian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heres another hint...

only the OLD SCHOOL CANES have the sources to find out what happened with Henderson

That's a given considering he and Rumph played for Butch. DJ Williams?

Hahahaha. Yall r Killin me. Dj don't care bout stuff like this though. He & Vilma come on once in a blue but dj too busy with dyme & his show to really care

Don't do that bruh... as I've said he's gonna make his own decision. He's always gonna have my support regardless. His two favorites are us & Clemson. It's his choice though. Obviously I hope when he does make his decision in a few months it'll be to us but we'll see. He loves dugans & he likes Jeff scott.

Don't do that bruh... as I've said he's gonna make his own decision. He's always gonna have my support regardless. His two favorites are us & Clemson. It's his choice though. Obviously I hope when he does make his decision in a few months it'll be to us but we'll see. He loves dugans & he likes Jeff scott.

Aight homie. Just wanted my fix for the day. Haven't gotten no scoop on these croots in a minute. Also didn't now how much you would be recruiting him.

Advertisement
Heres another hint...

only the OLD SCHOOL CANES have the sources to find out what happened with Henderson

Hahahaha. Yall r Killin me. Dj don't care bout stuff like this though. He & Vilma come on once in a blue but dj too busy with dyme & his show to really care

You played in the NFL....

Good try bruh

Heres another hint...

You played in the NFL....

Good try bruh

lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back